Family boat ride

Pedro's POV

Me and Sofia have known each other since I can remember and I've always found her the prettiest girl ever. Her curly brown hair always fell nicely on her face. Her eyes had many colores in them: hazel, amber, green, gold, brown etc. Her eyelashes were the longest and most beautiful ones I have ever seen. Sofia is one year younger than me. I've had a crush on her since we met.

Sofia's POV

I've been friends with Pedro for about four years. He had brown hair, huge brown eyes and he was skinny. He had two younger brothers called Miguel and Duarte (I call Duarte, DooDoo). I saw then as brothers but I never saw Pedro as one. I have had a crush on Pedro since we met and now we had been flirting a little with each other. Our parents always shipped us. Mine and his parents are very good friends. His mum was a nurse like my dad but I'm not really sure what his dad did all I know was he was good with computers.

We went on a boat trip all together on my family's boat. I was sitting at the front but didn't have any sunscreen on. The sun was hitting my skin making it warm.

"Mum pass me my sunscreen please." Pedro said

"Why do you need your sunscreen you already have it on?" His mum answered a little confused

"It's not for me it's for Sofia. She's at the front of the boat in the sun without sunscreen and I don't want her to burn!" He said a little irritated

"Oh ok, here you go." His mum said handing the sunscreen to him. My mum and his mum looked at each other as if to say 'Are they? Is he? Omg FINALLY!' then they burst out laughing.

"Thanks mum." He said as he started to walk up to me. When he reached me he sat down behind me, his legs on either side of me. He moved my hair over my right shoulder and squeeze the sunscreen on it. He started rubbing the sunscreen into my skin. His cold hands felt nice on my hot skin. He did the same in my left shoulder and legs. Then it was my backs turn. He slowly put it on my back. Now there was one place left: my ass.

"May I?" He asked politely

"Mmhmm." I answered

He put sunscreen on his hands and slapped my ass. Instead of rubbing it he squeezed them in his hands making tiny little moans escape my mouth.

"You like that darling?" He whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine

"Fuck yeah I do!" I said trying not to moan but it didn't work.

When he finished with the sunscreen he started touching the area where my bikini was covering. A loud moan escaped my mouth. Pedro quickly covered my mouth.

"Not to loud or they'll hear us kitten." He said with a low sexy voice

"I can't help it. It feels so fucking good." I whispered through my moans

"Do you want to get caught kitten?" I shaked my head. "Their going to go to the beach and let us be alone for the rest of the day so then you can make all the noise. Ok kitten?" He said I could feel him smirking behind me. I nodded knowing if I tried to say anything I would just moan.

He pulled my hair back and started kissing my jaw line. Then he slowly went to my neck. His once gentle kisses now hurt my neck as he sucked on it. Our parents were now gone so we went in the boat and laid on the bed. He started sucking ,HARD, on the area my bikini top couldn't cover leaving bite marks on them. I couldn't stop moaning it's like he had taken over me.

"Moan my name kitten. Moan my name." He said slowly

"P-P-Ped-Pedro" I stuttered out while moaning.

"Good girl." He said "Now suck." He started pulling out his now hard thing and moved upwards putting it in my mouth. I started to suck it dry. He moved up and down making it hit the back of my throat.

"F-f-fucking hell S-S-S-Sofia" he shouted while moaning. I knew I was good at this. I don't think I've ever seen him this out of control.

He slowly pulled my bikini bottoms down...
*************************************
Hi guys tell me in the comments if I should carry this on or start a new one. Please give me any ideas or feedback you have. I'm sorry for any mistakes
the might have been and I hope you enjoined it.
-Heather
Ps. 796 words
*************************************