-1. New Kid-

Hinata's POV:

"College sucks. Especially chemistry." Kenma whined. "Stupid Kuroo made me do it. But I love him."

Kenma and I were walking back to our dorms after our class. College has been pretty tough lately, we're getting more strict professors, more assignments and even more advanced learning. It feels like hours of classes, it's always so boring every single day. Nothing new to come across, not even one.

"Ah, well. I better get going. Bye, Shoyo!" Kenma waved at me, walking down the hall to his and Kuroo's dorm room.

"Bye!" I waved back. I opened the door to my dorm, seeing my annoying roommate on my bed. 

"Oh, come on, Juki!" I whined.

Juki gave me a glare and chuckled. "Sorry, short lil' softy." She giggled again. She took her cat, Shirayuri, and went to her own bed.

I place my bags and look through my closet for some comfortable clothes to change in while Juki was looking through her phone.

"Soo~ How was English?" She asked in an arrogant way. Juki was born and raised in The States, so she basically, is a 'master' at English. But is absolutely horrible at biology.

"Same old boring stuff. Communication, choice of wording, that." I put on my hoodie and sweatpants and land back first on my bed. "It's so boring and time consuming. Nothing new ever happens!"

Juki chuckled and laid on her stomach. "Well, I did hear someone was going to attend English tomorrow. Y'know, checking it out for a trial. If he likes it, perhaps he'll stay and maybe he can make a change to the 'boring' classes you have." 

I looked at her, confused. "New student? What's his name?"

"Not so sure. You'll see for yourself I guess." Juki shrugged.

---

The Next Day. Wednesday 28th.
Hinata's POV:

I watched my professor write down the topics we're going to do for the lesson today. Everyone was in the same seat, doing the same thing at the same time. See, nothing new.

"Sorry, I'm late, professor!"

The door burst open and revealed a tall guy with a pretty cute haircut. He had a white and grey sweater with jeans and white shoes. He had a backpack on his back and a really shiny keychain that sparkles in the light. He panted, gasping for air, looks like he ran his way to the room.

"It's alright. Take a seat beside.." The professor looked around the room and kept his glance at me with a soft smile. "You can sit beside him, the ginger." He pointed to me.

I watched as the guy ran up the short staircase to the seat beside me. He put down his bag and took out his books. I think this is the new kid Juki was talking about.

He had a very nice scent, his cologne smelled amazing. He had dark blue hair and eyes and a really nice hairstyle, like I thought. Honestly.. he's kind of handsome.

"What's your name?" I asked.

He turned to me and smiled softly. "Kageyama Tobio."

Oh crap, that's a cute name.

"I'm Hinata, Hinata Shoyo!" I smiled, leaving out my hand. He shook my hand and smiled.

"Cool." He replied.

Eh?! He's blunt?? God, good looking, handsome, seems smart but so blunt. 

"Just pay attention, Hinata."