Chapter one. I know.

What a day to be alive, I sighed as the chilly air of October froze my breath, I always found breath fog entertaining in a way, I paced down the park path, the brown and orange leafs crunched under my sneakers, the gravel moving into a vivid shape of my feet. It's so pretty. Everything is pretty.

I kept walking on the path, taking a glance at the woods, the beautiful leaves danced and twirled in the autumn wind, then I saw him. A tall lanky man standing in the woods, was he staring at me? I turned around for a moment, nothings behind me. I turn back and he's gone. I wonder who he was. I began to shuffle my feet on the gravel road before taking a fast pace, the feeling of eyes peering into my soul hasn't left.

The walk home still wasn't peasant, the feeling of being watched never left, in fact, it got worse. I started walking faster, glancing around, who's watching me? Suddenly, a cold hand touched my shoulder. I shivered as I stood in place. What do I do? Do I try to run? Do I try and hit whoever's behind me? Why couldn't I hear them? My brain was full of thoughts and questions, I took a deep breath, trying not to buckle under the fear, and slowly and hesitantly turn around, I'm greeted with an obsidian black vest with a dark blue shirt with the design of a heart, half black and half white, I slowly looked up to see a pair of deep blue eyes starting down at me with a seemingly innocent yet terrifying smile. Our eyes never broke contact, until I cleared my throat.

"Hello...are you...looking for something sir?" I managed to get out in a shaky voice.

He took his hand off my shoulder and shook his head. "Oh, nono, I'm uh...fine. I just thought you were someone." He scratched the back of his neck.

"...Right." I slowly backed away, not wanting to lose sight of him. Maybe he's dangerous. As I began backing away, he took a couple steps forward.

"I'm...peter. And your name is uh...(Y/N)?"

I froze. How did he know my name? What the hell?! "How do you know that! W-what do you want!"

He gave a nervous look. "I just want to talk, Really, You seem...Great..." His eyes seeming to dull.

I took the chance to run, I don't want to talk with this creep! I don't even know him! I need to get home fast.

I will find you again, I know where you are.
<3

(End of chapter one)
(I know I'm not good with pacing! I'll try my best to make more chapters! -Jayden [maxwell])