Klaus, caroline, Rebekah

In he walked the famous klaus mikaelson with his stunning sister and his lover caroline Forbes, I stared as they walked past. "Hey Yn, how are you!" Said a cheerful caroline as she sat down next to me. "Hey care, I'm good what's up!" As I said that she stared into my eyes, "well.. me, Rebekah and klaus were thinking and we were wondering if you wanted to have sex with us?" I looked at confused as the two originals croweded around me and the blonde. "Well what do you say beautiful?" Klaus whispered in my ear as he moves his hand up and down my thigh. "I will only do it if I can have my way with all of you, no complaints." They all looked at each other and nodded back at me.
Time skip
They were all naked and tied up over my bed. "Yn will you hurry up and fuck us I am so horny seeing you standing there naked while we are tied up here." Rebekah said getting impatient. I laid down on my bed and pressed the button on my remote to lower them. Both Rebekah and Caroline's heads are laid down by my pussy and klaus' cock is positioned by my ass. I push caroline and Rebekahs heads hard into my pussy and wrapped my legs around their heads so that they would by my pussy. Then all of a sudden I feel klaus' cock enter my ass and I moan loudly. "I want my two little sluts to suck and eat out my pussy and I want my handsome sex toy to pound my ass, got it!" I said to them. I start to moan as I feel Rebekah and caroline eating my pussy and then I moan even louder when klaus started to pound my ass. "Ahhh yessss that's right you dirty sluts you eat that pussy hard" I moan as I grip Rebekah and Caroline's heads harder with my legs to ensure that they keep eating me out. I start to feel that knot in my stomach form as klaus starts to pound me restlessly and as the girls suck my pussy. I start to finger Rebekah and Caroline's pussys in rhythm to klaus' thrusts and I can feel them moaning in my pussy and they start to tighten around my fingers. We all cum together and then collapse.