𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮..

Karl had come back from one of his journeys into the past, preparing himself for what he had to do next. But..he couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right anymore..his books were all in place..so..what was it?

Then he saw it..

A brown book with him name carved into it..

He felt tears form in his eyes, as he picked it up, he opened the book to find a photo of all three of them in the book, he felt his tears stream down him face, but then his eyes widened and he started to panic

Sapnap had shown karl this book this morning. He said he'd keep hold of it.

He started to look frantically around the room, seeing for he could see the outline of a body behind one of his curtains, he couldn't. He had fallen over while running to the curtains, he cried out for sapnap in pain, but instead of seeing sapnap..

it was Quackity. He ran over to karl and got onto his knees to help karls now bleeding knee. "W-What are you doing here!?" Cried karl as Quackity wrapped his tie around karls knee. " I followed you. I wanted to know where you'd been going for mouths." Said Quackity, now trying to calm karl down "D-DID YO-" "No karl. I didn't go through the portal." Karl let out a sigh of relief. He was calmer knowing that Quackity had only been inside the room and not anywhere else.

Karl flung his arms around Quackity as quacktiy froze in shock. "K-Karl i-" "never. Never follow me again.." karl said as he interrupted quackity. "How did you even get the book away from sapnap anyway?" He asked. "I stole it of sapnap." Quackity quickly replied as he helped karl up. "C'mon. Let's get home before sapnap gets worrying. "

And so quackity carried karl home in a bridal carry the whole way there, karl still had the book firmly in his hands.

"Thats enough travelling for now.." he thought as he wrapped his free hand around quackity.

The end. (353 words.)