Chapter 1

dixie: CHARLI CHARLII WAKE UP! YOU HIT 10 MIL ON TIKTOK

charli: OMG REALLY!?

Dixie: YES YES COME AND LOOK!!

Charli: OMG I HAVR TO POST AND SAY THANK YOU!!!

* she posts a tiktok and says "tysm for 10 mil unbelievable! *

Charlis POV: omg I can not believe it I it 10 mil! It felt like I just had 200k yesterday! maybe I did... Idk but I still really happy!

* Charli scrolls on tiktok for a little then gets a dm from chase Hudson *

Lilhuddy: hi this is Charli right

Charli: yes it sure is!

Lilhuddy: I know I just stared talking to you but would you like to join the hype house? It's just gonna be a bunch of people that have hype! I can tell you some members if you want!

Charli: I'd love too! Can you tell me some members please?

lilhuddy: sure! there is... Addison Rae, Bryce hall, nessa Barrett, josh Richards, Thomas Petrou, nick Austin and daisy!

Charli: alright! I'll be there tomorrow around 10 am!

The next day

Charlis POV: ok so I think this is the house so imma knock! The door opend and there was chase standing right there.. he is really hot in person.. Ok ok I have to keep it together. I walk in the house and it is HUGE "oh my gosh this house is HUGE " i accidentally say it out loud. shit did I really say that? Ugh I'm so dumb.

chases POV: I hear a knock at the door and I'm really hoping it's Charli I open the door and my jaw drops she is so gorgeous I just want to run up to her and kiss her all over and feel her .. but I can't I don't even thinks she likes me! She just met me! " welcome to the hype house!" We talk for a little and she said something out loud but I am so mesmerized be her sexy outfit

What she is wearing:

I can't help but stare at her beautiful face

But I have to stop or else she will think I'm weird or not ugh I need to get it together!