Mama Little? (Part 2)

"Seonghwa, do you want to be little?" Hongjoong had asked later that night, eyes trained on the older man, who was looking down at the ground from where he was sat on the lower bunk of their shared bunk bed.

"I- yeah." Seonghwa looked up, meeting Hongjoong's gaze tentatively.

"Then you don't have to be ashamed of it, okay?" Hongjoong pushed off from the back of the door where he had been standing, moving over and kneeling in front of Seonghwa, "I'm here to support you. Not only me either, all six of them out there too. We love you, Seonghwa, Mama or Hwa, okay?"

"I just..." Seonghwa thought for a minute before speaking again, "I don't want to put extra pressure on you. You're already doing so much, Joong."

"Don't worry about me, okay. I have three other caregivers out there to help and I'm sure the littles would love another friend as well." Hongjoong supplied, "Seonghwa... It's clear that this is something that had been hovering for a while. I want to support you, but you have to let me.. let us in for us to be able to help, okay?"

Seonghwa nodded, looking up at Hongjoong with a grateful look in his eyes, "Okay."

"Good." Hongjoong smiled, "We have a free day next Thursday, I want you to make the most of it, yeah?"

"Okay." Seonghwa nodded again and Hongjoong moved closer, circling the boy in a hug.

"I love you, Seonghwa. Thank you for being brave enough to trust us like this."

——

When Hongjoong walks out with Hwa on the fateful Thursday morning the whole dorm is full of energy. It had taken a lot of work to get Seonghwa to regress, let alone leave their shared room. Seonghwa had been a little panicked in the morning and it had taken a lot of reassuring from Hongjoong to get him to calm down. He had regressed whilst cuddling with Hongjoong on the bottom bunk, Hongjoong petting his hair and whispering sweet nothings to him.

Now the little is dressed in some of Mingi's little clothes; a pale blue and white stripped shirt and dark blue overall-shorts, with some cute white socks and a pair of yellow vans that Seonghwa had bought earlier that week. San is the first member that the pair encounters, he's coming out of the bathroom at the same time that they leave their room. San's eyes go wide for a second before he coos, immediately moving towards the two, looking at Hwa.

"Hello Hwa! Aren't you just adorable?" San exclaims. Hwa giggles at San, still clinging to Hongjoong's side.

"Hewwo Hyungie!" Hwa squeals just a bit too loud. Hongjoong winces and taps the boy on the arm.

"Inside voice, Hwa, okay?" Hwa instantly covers his mouth with his hand.

"Sowwy Dada." Both the caregivers coo at the little.

"Its alright baby." Hongjoong soothes, "Do you wanna see the others now?"

Hwa nods and puts his hand not currently holding onto Hongjoong out towards San. San smiles and gladly takes the littles hand, leading the boy towards the living room where the other littles are.

"Look who's here angels!" San announces as the make it past the threshold of the living room. Five sets of eyes immediately turn to the doorway and squeals, gasps and claps are heard.

"Hwahwa!" Minnie is the first to make it over to the three, instantly pulling Hwa from Hongjoong and San's grasps and into a hug. The two caregivers look a bit shocked at first but melt when they hear Hwa giggle and see him hug Minnie back.

The other two littles make their way over by crawling since they're quite a bit smaller than Minnie and Hwa today, the other caregivers following on foot. Jongie taps Minnie on the leg and he lets go of Hwa, pointing at the other two.