Marriage

(Cerise's POV)

I can't believe Hunter proposed to me so soon but I didn't care I loved him. our wedding was today I wore a long white dress so long I got my two little boy cousins to carry it, I had a vail that went town to my bum or maybe even past my bum. I also had roses to hold. my bridesmaids Raven,cedar and Maddie (Raven is married to Dexter) walked down the Isle I started to sweat bad. my baby niece was being carried down the hall as the flower girl taking flower pedals and throwing them or rather dropping them. the loud music played it was my turn, I walked down, with my vail on my face (it's supposed to be) I reached the end. and the music stopped "we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Cerise Hood and Hunter Huntsman- do you Hunter take this woman to be your wife in sickness and in health?" Said the priest Hunter looked into my gray eyes "I do" he replied "and do you Cerise take this man to be your husband in sickness and in health?" He asked "I do" I replied "you may now kiss the bride!" Hunter dipped me and kissed me longer then he has ever before. we walked down the hall and I threw the rose Ashlynn caught it wait Ashlynn!!! "Wait Ashlynn I don't remember inviting you" I tried saying it in the nicest way possible "oh Hunter invited me" she replied a single tear came from her eye. "my darling don't fret!" Said daring charming walked up to Ashlynn and wiping her cheeks. me and Hunter got on our carriage everyone waved goodbye this was literally the best day ever.