Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴏsᴇ

"Sumiya, it's time to make yourself useful." She remembered the black haired man looking at her from the opened door of her cell, light that she hasn't seen in a long time seepong through as she sat in a corner with her knees against her chest and white pills around her. Her visible eye was dull while she looked at him.

The white haired girl sighed as she snapped out of that small memory. She looked at the bloodied body of the man she just defeated with a cold eyes. Many stared at her bwcause of how brutally she had beaten him. She stepped on his body as a drop of blood dripped down her pale cheek.

"H-He's almost dead! Y-Y-You can stop now!" Atsushi shouted with wide eyes as cold sweat made its way down his face. She stopped for a second, but then continued to kick him.

"He almost killed you and you want him to live? Then why not defeat me to save him? Or are you just as weak and useless as Akutagawa said you are?" She said in a harsh tone, making him flinch. She kept doing so, but then something unexpected happened.

Atsushi tackled her down. "Let me go!" She shouted in anger as she kicked him in an attempt to make him let go. "No! You're killing him Sumiya! This isn't like you! You've changed since the time we were kids." Atsushi said. She clicked her tongue as her face turned red from her anger. "I hate you! The past is that past!" She shouted as she hit his head with hers, making him let go of her as she quickly stood up.

She smiled as she fell to the floor, blood dripping down her face from the impact with his head. "Things have changed. They changed. No I haven't changed, its you who changed." She mumbled as she clenched her head. "No, I shouldn't say that. I'm such more incompetent than that, like I was so many years ago... Just die. Die. Die. Die." She mumbled, though it was inaudiable to Atsushi and Akutagawa. Akutagawa walked over to her in his injured stated.

Atsushi watched her in surprise, but also a bit curious as to what happened during the years they didn't see each other at all.

Akutagawa crouched in front of her. "Go and tell everyone the news weretiger. We'll take care of the rest." Akutagawa said as he faced the girl. Atsushi just nodded as he stood up, blood also dripping down his face. He jumped off the ship and into the water, swimming off to shore.

Akutagawa took a bottle of pills out of the girl's purse as she mumbled more inaudiable words while clenching her head. He also grabbed the bottle of water she carried around. He swear a bit. 'How do I feed her these pills?' He questioned as he looked at the girl. He hugged her, but she freaked out and started hitting him, punching his stomach. 'I'm sorry, Sumiya.' He thought as ge hit the nerve in the back of her head, knocking her unconscious.

He looked down at the pills. 'I guess there was no use for them for this situation.' He thought as he stood up and carried her on his back. "U-Um, w-we're almost on land..." One of the guards said nervously, with fear in his eyes, too afraid to look at the two. Who wouldn't be scared after seeing a little girl mercilessly almost murder a war hero.

Akutagawa nodded in understanding as he walked closer to the edge, seeing the deck. The girl woke up. "Take some of my blood..." She said a bit quietly, eyeballs under her eyes as usual. "You're awake even though I just knocked you out." He said as he glanced at her. She nodded like a child. "Yeah... I can't sleep nor can I be unconscious for more than a couple minutes because of the voices in my head." She said a bit sleepily. She was tired and not just physically tired.