pretty good for a shadysider (smut)

today's the start of the color war at camp nightwing. who the fuck cares. shadyside loses every time why do we even play? oh i know why, we play to feed into the egos of the sunnyvalers.
i walk around the camp in my blue shadyside t-shirt headed to my cabin. i plan to stay there all night.
i walk in and there he is, nick goode.
"what are you doing here?" i ask
"i'm horny."
"what am i? your sex slave?"
"if you're into that."
i can't help but laugh.
i slowly walk towards him sitting on the edge of my bed, he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in.
i look down at him and run my fingers through his hair.
"we better make this quick, i bet kurt is going to be looking for you soon."
he smiles and pulls me down so i'm sitting on his lap.
he pushes my hair out of the way and kisses my neck.
i already feel myself getting more and more turned on as he nibbles and leaves hickeys in every spot he can find, his warm hands on either side of my waist under my shirt.
i let out small moans and work on getting his belt off.
once it's off i get on my knees in the floor and look at his huge boner through his boxers.
i rub it as he lets out small, deep moans, turning me on even more.
i finally take off his boxers and nearly get smacked in the face by his huge erection.
i lick up the sides of the shaft, making eye contact with him the whole time.
i put it in my mouth and go all the way down the shaft.
i hear him moaning, giving me butterflies.
he puts his hand on the back of my head and pushes me down farther.
his boner hits the back of my throat and i gag.
"yeah," he groans, "choke on it."
he already sounds out of breath.
i make loud gulping noises and suddenly feel a liquid in the back of my throat.
"show me," he says, tilting my chin up.
i open my mouth and stick out my tongue, showing him the cum.
"swallow it for me,"
i do as i'm told.
"good girl."
i stand up and sit on his lap again, this time on top of his erection.
he lays back on the bed and lets out loud moans as his dick goes in and out.
my back arches and i feel a knot in my stomach.
"ooh i'm close," i say.
"hold it in until i say," he groans.
i keep bouncing up and down until i can't handle it anymore.
"cum for me baby girl."
i do as i'm told, releasing the knot in my stomach.
i keep going until i feel his cum shooting up my cervix.
he sits back up, still inside of me, kissing and sucking on my boobs, lifting me up and down on top of his dick.
eventually he flips me over and i'm laying on the bed, him pumping into me.
i cum at least five more times, screaming his name as loud as i dare and scratching his back, before i hear kurt calling his name.
he pulls out and looks at my still twitching body.
"pretty good for a shadysider," he says, putting his clothes back on and walking out.
*
*
*
*
*
ok i really like this i can already tell this is gonna be good.
remember to vote, comment, leave requests, and have a good day/night
ily besties💗
606 words