Love likes Lies-Tangled Up In Me

Sex and Self Loathing in London

She has her perfect kiss with him. He takes care of her all the time. He knows how to hit the right spot, every single time. She have to point out where my spot is every single time. He never answers her calls. He dotes her with more attention than she can possibly handle(read: clingy).

Myra Diamidis is thinking about the two men in her muddled life.

Checked into the Corinthia at 10:30pm. Why they didn't pick a less conspicuous hotel is beyond her realm of understanding. With Micheal in tow there is no room for discussion now is there? Like all the celebrities she knows, she too lives under the impression that big, dark Bottega Veneta sun glares and an Dolce and Gabbanna olive green trench shall help protect her identity. Seems to be working. At any rate, while at this time of the night the lobby certainly isn't dead, it is not exactly bustling with activity either. Most of the guests are  either enjoying the Pescatrice gratin con asparagi, capperi, olive e mandorle at the exquisite Massimo Restaurant and Bar or relaxing with one of the signature drinks at Bassoon.

 Mikey was supposed to be here an hour ago, but as Ralph from the front desk informs her, Mr.Walter hasn't made it yet.

 The room, on the 3rd level, is breathtaking, if she were seeing it for the first time. This room is the third being who knows about her trysts with Mikey, hell would rain on earth if anyone else found out.

Knowing Micheal,she will not call him to inquire, nor text or BBM him. He contacts her, not the other way around. He treats her worse than she deserves to be treated, but she just can't get enough of him. It is physical yes, however se lknows at one point his heart throbbed just at the sight of her. Michael had loved her too, when he had stopped to show his affections she cannot recall. Myra cannot feel his love but can feel everythng else inside of her.

His blonde mane which has withstood so many of her passionate tugs, as she urges him to go harder. The feel of his lips, rough yet gentle on her tender neck biting, teasing, caressing her at the same time. His musky dewy scent which is forever entwined with her honey skin, engraved in her  memory. The way he looks into her eyes while fucking her like she always wanted Milo to. Its primal and depraved, shameless and hot. So effing hot

The way she feels after that? Not so hot if she's being honest. Its not just because he asks her to leave, its because she frankly wouldn't want to stay with him after. Does this make her a bad person?

****Formerly used to be called Diary of a Cheating WAG and was published on my blog*****

Please leave your comments :)