Heather

HEY GUYS! I'm back with my fourth Killua Zoldyck fanfic. This story was actually requested by XxwolfexX2028 . Thank you so much for putting in a request, and if you wanna request a specific Killua Zoldyck fanfic, just go ahead and private message me your request. Anyways, on to the story!

You hung up your clothes and said into your phone, "Jenny? She's a total bitch." Your best friend, Hannah, said on the other side of the phone, "I know right? I'm surprised the school hasn't suspended her yet. Remember that time she poured slushee on your head?"

You laid down on your bed and asked, "How could I forget? Hold on, answer my call." You hung up the phone and laid on your stomach and opened up your laptop. You opened up FaceTime and called Hannah on your laptop.

She answered and she was wearing her hair into two space buns and her bangs were aligned perfectly. She was wearing a white crop top with black high waisted jeans. You've known Hannah your whole life, and she was honestly a great friend.

She had black hair but her eyes were color changing based off her mood. They could turn from green to blue, and it was honestly pretty cool. She had porcelain skin, and acne on her nose and cheeks that looked like freckles.

Hannah opened up a chocolate robot and asked, "Oh, have you heard of that new singer? His name is like Killua or something." You raised an eyebrow and asked, "Killua? No, never heard of him." Hannah nodded and said, "Honestly, he's pretty cute. Totally your type." You rolled your eyes and said, "I'll decide that on my own."

From downstairs you heard a voice yell, "Y/N!" You looked back at Hannah and said, "Gotta go. I'll call you later." Hannah nodded and said, "Alright, check out Killua though!"

You hung up and ran downstairs. Your maid said, "Y/N, today you have a modeling appointment so your chauffeur will come by later today and pick you up." You nodded and asked, "Anything else?" Your maid nodded and said, "Your mom will be going with you since I have to take my son to his baseball game. Also after your photoshoot, you have your spa appointment."

You groaned and asked, "Really? I hate the spa... They're always blasting music so I can't even enjoy my massages and facials. What time?" Your maid looked at your clock and said, "Well, your driver will be here in about an hour. The spa appointment is in 4 hours."

You nodded and walked back into your room. You flopped on your bed thinking for something to do. You went back onto your laptop and opened up YouTube and searched up Killua. You found multiple videos, but you decided to listen to his most popular song.

It was actually really good. Surprisingly, he was really cute like how Hannah said. You went onto Instagram and followed him. You considered sending him a message, but you were stopped when your mom walked into your room.

She smiled at you and said, "Hey, Y/N. You ready?" You nodded and said, "Yeah. Should I get changed?" Your mom shook her head and said, "No, they have some clothes they want you to model there." You stood up and followed your mom to your limo. When you arrived to the photoshoot place, they had you try on a solid color cropped tee.

They had you try on every color. From white, black, yellow, light pink, and lastly dark green. When you left you went to the spa and they gave you a facial, did your nails, and gave you a full body massage. When you finally got home, you dropped down on your bed and yawned.