FAKE Boyfriend

Baekhyun stood outside the luxurious looking apartment building with a slack jaw as he held the piece of paper in his hands. He frantically checked and re-checked to make sure that he had the right address. It was indeed correct. Wow this Chanyeol must be loooooaded He thought to himself before taking a deep breath and entering the building. The lobby was even more amazing, there were beautiful and exotic looking plants all around, there was even a small fountain by the elevators! Holy shit how is this even an apartment! It looks more like a frickin hotel! Baekhyun thought as he entered the elevator and pressed 23.

He waited patiently as he chewed on his bottom lip as the elevator rose up. When it finally stopped, Baekhyun stepped out and looked for the apartment marked 2304. When he spotted it, he took another deep breath and knock lightly on the door. A muffled 'Coming!' was heard and Baekhyun kept chewing on his lip. A minute later, the door swung open and Baekhyun was face to face with an out of breath Chanyeol, from reasons unknown.

"Hey! It's my cute little boyfriend!" Chanyeol happily sang as he ushered Baekhyun inside. "Please make yourself comfortable, I'll be back in a moment." Baekhyun nodded and looked around the place. Chanyeol's apartment�or should he say loft�was magnificent! All the furniture was a creamy white colour and it gave of the impression that Baekhyun was in heaven. Baekhyun noticed that there was only one other room which he dubbed to be the bathroom because he saw a small set of stairs that led to a tiny floor that he saw held Chanyeol's bed, right in the living room!

He mindlessly wandered to the huge windows on the far side of the loft and gasped when he saw the view. He could see all of Seoul! Too mesmerized by the view, he didn't hear Chanyeol come up behind him.

"Breathtaking, isn't it?" His deep voice whispered, making Baekhyun jump and causing Chanyeol to chuckle.

"Yeah it is...uh I have a question..." Baekhyun mumbled. Chanyeol nodded and motioned for Baekhyun to continue. "Um... H-How are you a-able to live like this? Are you l-like a prince or something?" Baehyun stuttered, unable to make coherent sentences with the latter's big brown eyes staring intently at him.

"Haha no I'm not a prince, my folks are just... rich I guess" Chanyeol answers with a chuckle"Oh and one more...how come your entire loft is one room? Minus the bathroom of course."

"Well I didn't like going from room to room, so I just broke down all the walls and made it into one giant room!" Chanyeol says with a bright smile. Baekhyun had to admit that it was a pretty cool idea.

"Now if you're done asking me questions about my living area, I have a question for you." Baekhyun nervously chews on his bottom lip again and looks up to see the tall boy staring down at him with those big brown eyes. He gives Chanyeol a shy nod.

"If I'm going to be playing the part of your boyfriend, it would be rude�and a little strange if I didn't know your name." Baekhyun blinks. Once. Twice. He nearly facepalms himself because he realizes that he indeed, never gave Chanyeol his name.

"Oh..heh sorry. I'm Baekhyun...and thank you so much for doing this Chanyeol, you don't know how much it means too me. I could pay you if you want!" Chanyeol laughs and leads Baekhyun over to the couch.

"No no, its okay. You don't need to pay me. I'm glad that I could help you out Baekhyun." Chanyeol replies and Baekhyun shivers at the sound of his name in Chanyeol's voice. "Would you like some coffee?" Baekhyun nods and Chanyeol gets up to make some. After a couple of minutes, Chanyeol comes back with two mugs and he hands one to Baehyun. They sit and drink in a strangely comfortable silence, until Chanyeol suddenly gets up again and comes back with a notebook and pencil.

"Okay as your boyfriend, I'm gonna have to know a bit about you, so tell me about yourself Baek." Baekhyun raise his brow at the nick name.

"Er...well my name is Byun Baekhyun, and I was born on May 6th 1992-"