Super Trouper

As they made their way up to the hotel, Sophie and her two best friends laughed and chatted about her wedding which was happening tomorrow. They wandered into the patio to be met by her mother Donna with a smile on her face. Donna squealed and hugged the two bridesmaids before engulfing Sophie in a tight embrace not wanting to let go. "You're suffocating me!" Sophie giggled as she attempted to wriggle out of her mums grasp. With a chuckle Donna let go and walked inside brushing her hair out of her face. After she had fixed the window, Donna drove down to the port excited to pick up her best friends Tanya and Rosie. Screaming with joy, she ran down and hugged them tightly overjoyed to see them after so long.

After all the hugs and kisses, Sophie dragged her friends to her room excited to tell them the news. "What is it?" Lisa asked.
"Yeah why are you so giddy?" Ali wondered.
"Just wait till I tell you!" Sophie giggled. "Ok. So I invited my dad to my wedding"
"What!?" Ali and Lisa both exclaimed.
Sophie laughed nervously as Lisa and Ali both realised.
"But I thought you didn't know who your dad was?" Said Lisa.
"Well... he should be one of these three people." Sophie showed them three names.
"Wait so who did you invite then?" Ali questioned.
"Ummmmm" Sophie laughed nervously.
"Oh My God!" Ali and Lisa exclaimed.
"You invited all of them!" Lisa said freaking out.
"Calm down, I have a plan." Reassured Sophie.
"You better have one, Donna's gonna freak." Lectured Ali.

Late that evening, Donna, Rosie and Tanya squeezed into tight body suites covered in frills, ready to surprise Sophie for her bachelorette party.

"For one night and one night only... Donna and the Dynamos!"

Sophie waited giddily as the doors open to reveal her mother and two favourite aunts performing Super Trouper, an original Dynamo song. A thrilling feeling ran through Donna as she stood on the stage the momentum building up and she took a deep breath.

Super trouper lights are gonna blind me
Shining like the sunnnn
Smiling having funnnnn
Feeling like a number oneeeee

Sophie laughed at the sight of them and stretched her face into a wide smile; she couldn't of been happier.