「 Prologue 」

Broken dreams, those broken achievements that everyone wanted to reach.

You were to never give up those broken dreams, you were to move pass them and make more new dreams. It was like a promise to yourself, but broken dreams were just like broken promises. But sometimes, you just have to pass through those.

You just broke up with your boyfriend, you had to. You knew he was cheating with you but who cared? You didn't, you never did care for him. You remembered it, just a while ago.

" Huh? Why are you here!? Aren't you supposed to be home, ( Your name )? " He said with a snarl, the girl just raised an eyebrow at you with a whorish smirk that made you want to slam a chair at her face just to try and see if that smirk would be there. 

" Well who would know that little ( Your name ) would be here? Huh!? WHO FUCKING KNEW?! And now you are asking this question? JUST RIGHT NOW? What are you!? An idiot!? I'm not at home, I'm right here! You broke our promises!? OUR DREAMS TOGETHER!? Just to be with her!? A whore that can't do her make-up right!? OH LET ME GUESS, LOVE. She gives you things I didn't? BUT WHO CARES!? HUH!? " You said while you gripped the collar of his shirt,

You swore you loved that fear showing at his face. You let go of his collar on an instant, walking back and seeing a few bottles of wine.

" WHO KNEW SHE WAS AS GOOD AS ME!? " You screamed as you slammed the wine at the wall, " WHO FUCKING KNEW!? I MEAN LOOK AT HER, I swear you'll regret it soon. " You said as you bit your lips, tasting the metallic flavor of your blood. You started to growl, you wanted to hurt her. You really wanted to, you looked at the small table with a few bottle. 

You felt your rage go through you, the fury of wanting to hurt them. You glared at the both of them, fear taking over them. You snarled then slammed each bottle at the ground then you took the small table at hit it at the wall, " This little castle of ours? " You looked at him, looking at the mirror while seeing there reflection and giving them an glare that bore holes in them.

" This castle? There's isn't any castle anymore, because the queen burned 'em all. " You said as you punched the mirror, the shards cutting your soft smooth skin. You looked at them, " this ashes can be yours now, " You said before grabbing your bag and walking away with a wounded left hand and a terrifying glare.

That was all it, you lost control. You end up wrecking the whole thing and they had to pay for it, you were now at your room. At your house, you never really visited this house but now, it was your place.

The silence helped you, it made you feel simple. You sat at the corner with your bag threwn at the ground, the place looked neat. But you didn't. You haven't clean your wounds, the small shards were still there. One big shard was also there, it already made a pool of your blood. You liked this feeling, the feeling of being alone. You felt shock at what you did, you felt shock that you made that to them. But now there you were, a white blooded shirt, black jeans that made few blood drops visible, your red converse was thrown against the room, you had your hair in a mess, you face had a cut at the cheek, you had a bleeding left hand. 

You were a mess.