Introduction & Prologue

Author's Note

This story was written by two authors, but part way through it, the second author left the project, so Author 1, (that's me) kept going. If the end isn't as good as the beginning, it's because Author 1 was struggling. All the artwork in this book (minus the cover photo) was drawn by Author 1, who does sometimes use drawing bases to start off.  If characters seem off, I'm sorry. 

This story will deal with abuse, suicidal ideologies, gay relationships and forced trans Midoriya. This story is for entertainment purposes only. If you are questioning or are trans, please don't take offense to this. This is not meant to offend or invalidate.

This story is a complete AU from the original anime.  The characters' thoughts are in italics. Any questions, comments or ideas can be messaged to me. Thank you for reading. 

Prologue 

 King and Queen Midoriya ruled over the Dagoba country together. They were expecting a child soon. Hisashi, the king, hoped to have a son with a powerful quirk. A son who could one day take his place as king. Inko, the queen, didn't care what gender her baby was. She would love them regardless of how they turned out.

The day came and the baby was born. "Congratulations, your highness. You have a very healthy boy." The midwife informed the queen.

"Honey come here," Inko invited her husband to her side. "Look at our son! Isn't he beautiful?" The queen was ecstatic to have a child of her very own. The doctors had recommended against her having children due to her health ailments, but she didn't let that stop her.

Hisashi came over to his wife. "He is magnificent. What shall we name him? Something noble, I think."

"Izuku!" His wife exclaimed. It was a name she had picked out a long while back and had fallen in love with the name. The baby boy let out a small laugh and with that he was named Izuku.

A week after the prince's birth his parents were told that his likelihood of developing a quirk was almost nonexistent. Inko was saddened by this news, but she was determined to love her only child as much as possible. Hisashi on the other hand was distraught. He wanted to know how his only child, and a son for that matter, could be quirkless.

Tomorrow was going to be the day that the king and queen announced to their subjects the news about their son. Hisashi began to formulate a plan. The day arrived and the king had convinced everyone to go along with his plan. Inko was the only one who didn't agree with her husband, but there was little she could do. Giving birth to a child had really worn her out and she was now ailing in bed.

"Greetings, my loyal subjects!" Hisashi announced, his voice booming over the crowd. "Today the queen and I would like to present to you our beloved daughter, Izuku!"