Fated Love

VICTORIA POV

From down the hallway, you can hear the clicking sounds of the keyboard. What she does on that thing is beyond me. I'll never understand it.

It's nine at night and I have to share a bedroom with her! Ugh! I can't wait for graduation day to come so I can just move out and for once be on my own. Of course, I'll have to ask my parents to help me pay for the rent until I get a part-time job that would help me pay for my things.

I have to talk to myself because every time I say something she gets moody. I can't stand her. At the same time, I love her to death. She's my big sister. I just want to sleep. I have to wake up early.

Can you tell I'm cranky?

I'm Victoria, I'm 17. Ethnic group, Korean African American. I only know a little bit of Korean. I'm a honey complexion with hazel eyes and straight black hair. Right now, we live in the USA.

My sister Nicole, she is  22 years old. Works as a teacher's assistant, but I think she's an internet addict. My sis is also of honey complexion but with blue-green eyes she's beautiful.

mannaseo bangabseubnida (nice to meet you.)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(lol)

Yes, I'm laughing at myself, no I'm not going crazy. You know what? I'll just face the wall and put one of the many pillows I have on the bed over my face so the light radiating from the monitor won't bother me. The things I have to live with! Ughhh!

GOOD NIGHT!

See you tomorrow if I have time to talk to you.

*Time Skip*

*Beep beep beep*

*Clamp*

*Beep beep beep*

Yes, you guessed it. My alarm went off and I'm trying to turn it off without getting up. No such thing as luck cause I still have to get up.

Anyways it's six in the morning and my sis is still at the computer. Like are you serious? How the heck do you go to work and function when you haven't even slept, rested, anything?

  But I'm not gonna ask her anything, I'll just shuffle myself to the bathroom and get ready.

*A few mins later*

*Bam bam bam*

"Come on Vicky get out I want to shower I have to get ready for work!" yelled Nicole, banging on the bathroom door.

Is she seriously banging on the door I was just in here for like three minutes? I said to myself.

"Victoria!!!!!!!!" Shouted Nicole.

"Nicole, why do you always wait for her to go in there to then be rushing? Just go use our bathroom." I heard Mom tell Nicole.

Another Three minutes in the bathroom and I was all clean and ready to go, I rushed down the stairs. Mom had breakfast on the table but when I looked at the clock, I only had like two minutes left, so I just took a sip of juice and grabbed the bread, egg, and cheese and quickly made a sandwich, yelled at my mom that I was leaving and dashed out the kitchen door.

  Because of my choice of going out of the kitchen, I had to walk all the way around the house to get to the walkway. I still had to walk like two point five minutes to catch the public transport that would take me to school.

I made it just as the bus was coming. Yes! I love it when I get to the stop, and I don't have to wait on the bus long.

Fifteen minutes later I arrived at the school gate. I get off the bus and my friend Daniella is waiting for me, and thus begins my day.