The convention

Y/N's pov:
Y/N was at convention for MCU and she spotted Scarlett Johansson the famous Natasha Romanof. The actors where doing an interview and one girl from the crowd raised her hand and asked if Scarlett was dating anybody and Scarlett scoffed smiled and said "no i am not, i'm well i guess i'm waiting for the right person to com along". Y/N smiled and made eye contact with Scarlett which felt it was forever. The interview was over and all the fans walked out but Y/N stayed for a while waiting for everybody to walk out. Scarlett noticed Y/N standing there looking at the floor fiddling with her fingers, she looked up and made eye contact with Scarlett again and smiled at her and walked out of the room. As Y/N was walking out waiting for her taxi she felt a tap on her arm, she turned around and saw Scarlett standing in front of her.
Y/N: "Oh my gosh it's actually you you're here standing in front of me oh my"
Scarlett: "Yes sweetie, you don't think i didn't notice you eyeing me during the interview?"
Y/N: "I- i'm so sorry i was staring so hard, your just like my biggest crush like in the world"
Scarlett: "Well thank you i'm very flattered, what do you say let me take you home so you don't have to sit in one of those nasty taxi cabs"
Y/N: "But don't you have some place to be right now?"
Scarlett: "Actually for the first time i don't have somewhere to be, so let me take you home it's the least i can do for my biggest fan girl"
Y/N: "Thank you Miss Johansson"
Scarlett: "No worries love"
*driving to Y/N house*
Y/N: "Oh that's my place right there, thank you really thank you for the ride it was an honor, would you uh like to come in?"
Scarlett: "It's no problem really, and yea sure i can come in for a little while"
*inside Y/N house*
Scarlett: "You have a beautiful place uh- umm i guess i never got your name"
Y/N: "Oh yea right it's uh Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N"
Scarlett: "You have a beautiful name Y/N"
*inside y/n's head 'i bet it'd sound better as your moaning it'
Y/N: "Thank you"
Scarlett: "So Miss Y/L/N tell me about yourself"
Y/N: "Well what do you want to know Scarlett"
Scarlett: "Anything you feel comfortable telling me"
Y/N: "Well i'll start from the beginning i guess, uh well i moved here from *what ever state/country you desire* i moved out here to become a writer, i really love it here it's felt more like home than any place i've ever been to. The people here are so accepting and kind and my friends here are so amazing"
Scarlett: "Sounds like you really like it here, i'm glad for you"
*Scarlett looks at her watch*
Scarlett: "Oh my it's late i need to get home, i have to film tomorrow i'll um give you my number so we can finish this conversation another day"
Y/N: "Okay well i'll see you out, thank you again for that ride and for speaking to me you have no idea how much this means"
Scarlett: "No problem, i'll see you later Miss Y/L/N"
*Scarlett leaves your house*
You fall the the floor with a smile on your face after closing the door and you think wow that was amazing, i actually talked to Scarlett Johansson like in real life this can't be real oh my gosh. It's late should go to bed.

Authors notes: umm this is my first time writing lmk what you think and i'll post part 2 as soon as i can