•Chapter 6•

Y/N POV

My back hit the mattress, Tom above me, he was so dominating and hot as spicy chicken. He just took me straight from outside. He left kissed from my neck to his stomach, a few hickeys on the way out.

(Y/N): Tom...

Tom came back up to me, and we kissed for a while. Tom pulled away and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He pulled off his shirt, I knew what was coming next... i smirked and leaned up.. I kissed a Tom and pulled him back down.. he gave me what I new I wanted.

——
Out of breathe, Tom lay down next to me.

(Y/N): Wow

Tom: mhm wow.

I was still catching my breathe and then suddenly I remembered about Sam. Well I'm the worst girlfriend ever.

(Y/N): Shit

Tom: What?

I shout up knowing my mistake I just did, I tried to stand but I couldn't because of Tom. I just sat on the bed.

(Y/N): Sam....this will break his heart.

Tom: Yeah..I mean he doesn't have to know.

(Y/N): True, true.. but... never mind.

Tom: You know what... you have no idea how long I've wanted to do what we just did.

(Y/N): How long?

Tom: Let's just say more than a year.

I was silent, I tried to stand up again, I used the wall for support, I could tell Tom was trying not to laugh at me failing miserably at walking.

(Y/N): tHiS iS yOuR fAuLt!

Tom: Ahaha I know and I'm proud.

Tom smirked and walked out of his room, I went into Sams room and put some of my clothes on. I went downstairs and turned the tv on. My phone beeped, it was a message from Harry.

On text

Harry🐶: How are you coping with Tom?

(Y/N): Quite nice actually :)

Harry🐶: What did you do?

(Y/N): Nothing :)

Harry🐶: (Y/N), what did you and Tom do?

Harry🐶: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I did nothing, Harry.

Harry🐶: That ellipsis is telling me something different.
*seen at 17:58*

Off text

I left Harry on seen and I called Sam. He did eventually picked up after calling him 3 times lmao.

(Y/N): Heyy babe.

Sam: Hey love

(Y/N): How's Hawaii?

Sam: Really good thanks, it's amazing.

(Y/N): I knew you would have a great time and have way to much to miss me.

Sam: Nah, I've been thinking about you.

(Y/N): Aha

Sam: We should go somewhere..just the two of us at some point soon.

I suddenly felt like I could talk to Sam for long. I felt bad for calling him for basically no reason.

(Y/N): Yeah.. look, I'm gonna go, talk to you later, miss you.

Sam: Miss you love, talk to you later.

I told Sam that I love him and no one can live him more than I do, I mean that.

God I'm so stupid.
~~~~~~~~
A/N
Oh no hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter if you have an ideas that you want to add to this story pls let me know :) and pls vote love you all xx