paintings

everything is all in Ja'fars pov and no I didn't proofread this.

I wonder what Sin is up to, I should check on our room. I entered our room and saw Sin painting some sort of scenery. The painting was set in a cherry blossom field, and it looked to be around sunset, all the petals were falling and drifting with the wind and in the middle of the painting was me. It looked beautiful. I watch in silence as Sin finishes the painting. He stares at his work and a smile plaster on his face. Sin brings the finished painting into another room. The room was decorated with multiple paintings of me. I wonder why he has all these paintings of me. Then I noticed Sin was tearing up and then he spoke. "Damnit Ja'far if only you had been with me just a bit longer." Oh, guess he is using painting to cope with my death huh.

(Flashback wooooo)

"Ja'far I'm getting worried about you; you've been overworking yourself too much please take a break!" Sin has been lecturing me for the past hour about overworking myself, yes, it is true that I tend to overwork myself from time to time but who else would do the work. "I will take a break after I finish these documents okay so just leave me be please!" I retorted back. "Those documents will take you days to finish and you're not even eating please just take a break for once!" Sin was not going to stop telling me to take a break, so I cave in. "Fine I will take a break tomorrow okay." Sin looked overjoyed with my statement and then proceeded to finally leave the room. 

After a couple of hours pass by, I decide to finally go to bed. My head and stomach did not feel so well but I just brushed it off by thinking the pain will be gone when I wake up. Yet I never did wake up.

(Flashback over)

"You know my main goal in life was to protect you ever since we were kids." Sin started to tear up and so did I. Memories of our childhood came flooding back to me. "I miss you Ja'far, I miss our disputes, our laughs we shared, the troubles you helped me with, the day we first met and the love you gave to me." I stared at all the paintings of me and realize that each painting was a memory we had. My time is up I must return now but Sin, I love you too.