Forbidden Forest (A Draco and Ginny Oneshot)

Ginny decided to venture out into the forbidden forest to air out her head of all the madness of Hogwarts. She was in her own world trying to imagine what it must be like to be inside Luna Lovegood's head. Nargles and Neville :D As usual she found her mind trailing off only to be thinking of the notorious Slytherin- Draco Malfoy. She couldn't help but swoon over him and bask in his glory whenever she passed him in the hallways. 
After a few minutes of daydreaming, Ginny found herself staring into a pair of beautiful grey eyes. She had tripped and was caught by Draco who was out in the forest for detention. He had done something devious to make him be there and luckily caught Ginny when she had fell over his wooden broom. 
'Watch yourself Weasley' Draco snarled as he quickly removed the red-head from his arms.
'I…I…I'm so sorry'' Ginny stuttered trying to find her feet. She was still fixated on his eyes. 
There was a moment of silence between them. Ginny decided to walk back to the Gryffindor common room to let Draco serve his detention. Before she could even take two steps, he grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around. Without a pause, Draco kissed her with so much passion and to his surprise Ginny kissed back almost immediately. After that breathtaking moment, Draco returned to his normal self and snapped 
'If you tell anyone about this Weasley, you'll be sorry'