:)

Y/N wakes up after a long nap and decides to log onto discord. Turns out ivanka had spam called them. "y/n answer" "Y/N I AHTE YIUHIO" "y/n i'm coming to your house" . Oh my gosh the one and only ivanka was on their way to y/ns house! Y/N quickly gets out bed and changes into more formal clothes. Y/N quickly runs to the kitchen to whip up ivankas fav dish then hears a knock at the door."COMING" y/n says with a nervous voice, will y/n really be able to pull ivanka? 

"hey ivanka <3" says y/n. "hey y/n i've missed you" ivanka responds. "come on in. the dinning room is over there" y/n points to the dinning room. "Wow y/n you really know me well, you made my fav dish" *ivankas starts blushing and under her breath says "that's so kawaii 🥺" * Y/N ends up hearing and turns bright red. " Y/N are you okay?" asks ivanka "y-yeah i just need some time" y/n runs up stairs to their room then 5 minutes later hears a knock "y/n can i come in?" asks ivanka "y-ywah" says y/n. 

"hey did i say something wrong before?" asks ivanka. "oh uh no.. i just overheard u say something" says y/n. ivanka immediately knows what y/n was talking about. "sorry about that" says ivanka. "OH NO OH NO DONT WORRY IT JUST SUPRIS-" before y/n could finish their sentence ivanka kissed her. "shut up"