The begin of it

"Come on Y/N. Simple like this also you fail to do?!"

You just look down, didn't brave enough to face your anger teacher face. You hold yourself from crying in front of him. You can feel your whole body is shaking.

"If you continue to be like this, I don't know what gonna happen to you in the future" you can feel other teachers eyes are on you but you just keep staring at the floor.

"Do you want me to call your mum and tell you about this?" That question makes your heart more hurt. It is like a knife that stabs you right in the heart. Your voice is shaking but you try to tell your teacher.

"Sorry sir but she is gone..." Anytime right now your tears will run down your cheeks. Your teacher was quiet for a second. You try to take a breath. Right now you just want to run out of the office and go home.

"I'm sorry...but Y/N I'm worried about how your study is. You always blank out during class, you answer the quiz almost all wrong, also sleep in class... Can you tell me what is wrong with you?" His voice suddenly became softer than before. That makes you wanna cry so bad.

"In okay sir, you don't have to worry about it" you try to smile. Your eyes are already watery. Your teacher signed.

"You can go now."

"Take you, sir. Sorry for wasting your time" you bow down and then walk out of the office. As you walk to your classroom, on your mind only one question. Why are you like this? You take a deep breath. You wipe your tears.

When you enter your classroom, there is nobody left. All of them already went home. You take your bag and look around the classroom. This is hell.

Is it gonna work? You look at your shift script. You check everything all over again. Make sure everything is good. You smile looking at the script. You put the script under your pillow. You lay down and stare at the siling. You can't wait to shift and meet your comfort character. You slowly close your eyes and count from 1 to 100.