Os

Please ignore typos....

Proof read by - MissyChilly21

*******

Ashwin has been trying to talk to her for two days now , after their shoot of the most awaited "Cook with Comali 2 Kondattam episode".He had a vague idea that it was his mistake, he shouldn't have said that when he knew that his words could slash her deep.

Now he understood how deep she was hurt by his absurd question , but his understanding came at the cost of her two days,thirteen hours, fifty three minutes, sixteen seconds, nine milliseconds of silence. Pure agonizing silence, where she refused to attend his calls or reply to his messages.

So he made a master plan where he could corner her to talk to her and sort out their misunderstandings. He couldn't go on with his life when he knows that his rowdy was upset with him.

He called Pugazh, Rakshan, Bala and Sarath to call Sivaangi for a siblings Day out as the four of them were free that evening and asked them not to reveal that he would join them at the mall as a surprise.

But he didn't open up the truth to them because he knew that all his favourite Machans would become a raavu kaalam and emakandam to his master plan of convincing Sivaangi once they come to know about his folly. 

But fate wasn't on his side. He came to know that when Rakshan called him.

Rakshan : Machan, nee udaney Shivaangi veetuku vaa.

Ashwin : Yen machan??? Ennachu?? Edhavudhu problem aa ???

Rakshan : Illa machan, nee vaa pesikalam.

Ashwin : Ok da, oru fifteen minutes la anga irupan da...!!

Rakshan : Sari da. Nee paathu vaa. Naan phone na vaikuran machan.

When Ashwin reached Sivaangi's home, the scenario which he was welcomed with confirmed that all his Rajathantheerangal anaithum mannodu mannaai poi vittadhu endru...

Sivaangi, his rowdy kd don was sitting on the couch while all her brothers were doing thoppukarnam. That too special thoppukarnam, Rakshan was holding Pugazh's ears and vice versa and Bala was holding Sarath's ears and vice versa. Ashwin couldn't help but laugh out loud holding his stomach at them thereby attracting their attention.

Ashwin : Machan, ennachu da..???

Rakshan : Nee avaluku surprise nu solli engaluku shock kuduthitiye da paavi...!!

Ashwin : Sari, naan thaan plan pannan yaaru ava kitta sonnadhu???

Bala : Idho indha Nigeria neer naai thaan vaaya vachu kittu summa illama ..."Oon aalu porotta potta aalu thaan surprise tharan nu sonnan " nu solli kaati kuduthutaan indha kaavayila kasappu kada pottavan....

He said pointing at Sarath.

Ashwin : Nee yen partner summa iruka maatra...???!!!!

Sarath : Illa partner, oon pera sonna vaathu fast kelambuva nu sonnan partner... Aana ipidi vanthu mudiyum nu theriyalaye....