Hello!

Heyo!

How are you doing? Hope your good.

This is my official hello to everyone.

Hello!

My birth name is Aaliyah Pierson, although I prefer to go by something more gender-neutral, such as Al or Xion. I am a Demi-Girl. This means that I partially identify with the female gender, also meaning I use she/they pronouns. I was born biologically a female, so I wouldn't consider myself transgender, but I fall into the Non-Binary spectrum. But I am very much so a Femme ... 

I am 17 years old, going into my senior year for 2021-2022 ... Wish me luck honestly...

My birth mother was African American and Dominican, My birth father was Irish, so I am kind of all over the place with nationality (loll). My mother passed when I was 9 from a drug overdose, and every day my memories of her fade. I wish I could still speak Spanish but over time that has faded too :(

My birth father is still alive but struggles with substance abuse issues himself, so after an aggressive court battle and a while in the foster care system, my aunt and uncle adopted me and my two younger siblings into a wonderful home.

I am both demiomniromantic and omnisexual.

Demiomniromantic- The "demi" part means that I have to have an emotional connection first for a romantic relationship, such as a  friendship. And the "Omni" means I like all genders but I do have a preference. I do prefer females, but I love unconditionally.

Omnisexual- Means I basically am sexually attracted to all genders, although I prefer female as well. But once again I am not exclusive to just the female gender.

I am single... Not like you asked. And am currently trying o figure out who I am and what I want in someone else because honestly, I have unrealistic expectations from all the Wattpad stories, anime, and romance novels I read...👉👈

I am genuinely looking for friends rn, I just left a ton of toxic relationships and am trying to start fresh. So if you are willing hmu and we can talk.

I am an Aquarius, Feb 14 XP

I am super into Art such as painting, sketching, digital art, ect. I also like Anime, my friends got me to watch DeathNote and I fell in love. 

Current favorite series:

- How To Get Away With Murder

- Riverdale (yes I said it -_-)

- Atypical

- DeathNote

- Manifest

- The Flash 

I am into Marvel and DC (Yeah I double dip ;) and I also love the TV series that come off the main plots. 
I wish I could say I liked Starwars but I have never seen any of the movies. I watched the Madndolorian ... but that's about it XDDD

Oh! I live in Boston USA, which is a pretty cool city ;~;

For the most part, my stories will have some smut cuz I am extremely lonely with a very ... *cough* ... creative brain.

Let me know if you have any questions??? Once again, hmu if you wanna talk