♥︎

"Hyunjin"

"Jinnie"

"Hyunggggg"

"HYUNG!" Jeongin yelled, finally got his hyung's attention. Hyunjin in shock, falling off the couch that he was lying upside down on where he was watching one of his cheesy gay Thai dramas (me) that caused him to unintentionally ignore his boyfriend.

"Yes? My precious innie?" Hwang asked sweetly as if he didn't just face plant into the living room's rug. Jeongin just glared back at him, mans was acting as if he didn't just ignore him standing there and calling his name forever. Hyunjin sat back down on the couch already knowing what was up, "it's almost over! I swear and then ill give u attention ok?" he proposed to the frowning boy.

Jeongin knowing better, checked the TV to see that he still had 45 minutes left in the episode. "Hyung that is not almost over," he glared again earning a guilty chuckle from his boyfriend. Hyunjin then opened his arms and smiled widely as to not anger his still frowning boyfriend.

"Come watch it with me then!"

"Only if you play with my hair."

"Deal."

And that's how Jeongin ended up straddling Hyunjin, his head in his shoulder and arms around his neck so he could cuddle him yet play on his phone as he waited for the drama to finish. Hyunjin was combing through his hair with his fingers as promised, causing Jeongin to hum in satisfaction every once in a while. His other hand was rubbing Jeongin's back in circles relaxing the younger, who was scrolling through his boring Twitter feed laughing at memes Changbin and Han posted onto his timeline.

He was scrolling for a while until he stumbled across a video that seemed to be nsfw, quickly scrolling past it when he realized it was porn, but not just any porn, straight porn. (if ur straight don't be offended plz I'm sorry its j too funny)

"Oh my god ew,' he said disgustedly gaining Hyunjin's attention. "Whats ew?" he questioned, "nothing just straights on the timeline," Jeongin mumbled making Hyunjin giggle.

Jeongin ignored the traumatizing video and kept on scrolling, finding a few more memes he saved and playlists to check out until another nsfw video popped up on his feed. Why the fuck are yall so damn horny who keeps liking these videos?!?!? He thought.

He was about to scroll past the video when he realized it wasn't straight but gay porn, finally some fucking flavor. The video displayed two men kissing lovingly which Jeongin thought was cute, it reminded him of Hyunjin and his passionate but loving morning make-out sessions, which were his favorite part of the day, to be honest. One of the boys in the video proceeded to straddle the other boy, their mouths never leaving each other. Jeongin kept watching, slightly more intrigued than before, licking his lips subconsciously.

When one of the boys in the video starts to finger the other Jeongin hides his face into his boyfriend's neck, embarrassed even though there's no way Hyunjin could see his face which was probably now pink. Jeongin lowered the already mute volume on his phone just in case, the video continuing to play without sound. He couldn't scroll past the video, too immersed due to boredom and the fact that he doesn't usually watch nsfw videos, so yeah he was a bit entertained.

He nuzzled into Hyunjins neck more, smelling what he could identify as male musk and the vanilla-scented body wash that his boyfriend uses. The video continued on, the male who was getting fingered now riding the other boy, holding onto his neck hugging him close for support, almost exactly how Jeongin and Hyunjin were positioned at the moment, the realization making Jeongin's cheeks heat up so much he himself could feel it. 

What Jeongin didn't feel was his subconscious squirming in Hyunjins hold that was causing a faint grind onto his boyfriend. Hyunjin noticed but chose to ignore it, maybe he was just repositioning himself who knows? But then Hyunjin could feel the grind hardening, softly rubbing down on his own growing erection. And Hyunjin, being the horny bitch he is, though two could play at this game, so he recentered his back rubbing to be lower, and inside of his clothing.