Just Him

Hi my name is Tasha but you can call me T. I'm a freshman at Bay View High. Thanks to my dad's income I get to study at the richest school in the whole county. I signed up for AP and well that year it all started. First semester was a rush with little to no drama, until this one guy came along, his name Mitchel, the sweetest and most kind guy I've ever met. We had Spanish together and it started when, I began to notice him.

At the beginning I was trying so hard to not fall for him that it hit me like a rock when I did. He has one of those big smiles that make you wanna kiss him passionately. Yea, well he ruined my life. He went through surgery after breaking his leg at a football game, I felt so sorry for him, that's what made me notice him.

One day our teacher wanted us to play a game, I didn't really want to because well I had to go to him. So slowly and steady I got up from my seat and shakily asked him to sign my paper.

Me: "Hey, would you sign my paper?"

Him: "Sure, and are you okay?"

I seriously was shaking and I didn't want to look stupid so I just stood there with no answer, and gave him an ugly braces smile. Gosh, I was embarras. Then, like heaven someone called my name.

"T! Come here!"

It was Nathalie, she knew I was going through the worst thing in my life. I took my paper from him and said thank you. He had signed it "Mitchel, you're really funny ;)." I didn't know if it was a compliment or a hey I wanna be your friend sort of thing. I was too nervous until I reached Nathalie.

Nathalie: "T are you okay?"

Me:" yes I'm fine, it's just that he signed my paper like this"

Nathalie: "he's cute, but please be careful"

Me: "I'll try"

Even if we had started off good I wasn't too sure it was gonna end well. I tried being nice to him. At the end of class though this really annoying girl name Trinaa would always help him with his crutches. It irritated me but all I could do was get myself out of that class before I exploded.

Speaker: "Attention! Attention, returning swimmers and freshman there's going to be a meeting after school today! Please be there if you are interested in joining. Thank-you and have a nice day!"

Me: "I gotta tell Sarah"

Sarah is my best friend and she wants to join the swim team with me. Swim will be a distraction from Mitchel and it should help me lots.

End of chapter ONE!