Escaping the Abuse (Jayy Von Monroe Love story)

To start off the main character is Laurana Lexington. I have no clue how to split chapters so enjoy as is. Depending on the response I get here I will upload the sequal from my Quotev account. :3 enjoy

 I quickly stumbled down the stairs. The door handle was jiggling. It was being unlocked. Mom and Dad are here. I stood in front of the door straightening my posture. I was staring at the handle as it was being turned. I felt myself gulp. The door swung open to reveal my parents. There eyes glared at me. I could feel them looking at me. It felt like I was completely exposed."You Rotten Child You Did Not clean my House, This is filthy!" She exploded Pointing at the spotless floor. My father was angered because my mom was displeased with me.His hand began to rise. I was going to get hit. I felt tears escape my eyes. Good lord when is Dahvie getting here he is an hour late to get me. My dad was ready to drop his hand full force. I raised my hands to block my face and be less vulnerable. Just as he was about to hit me there was a small knock at the door. My dad lowered his hand and glared at me before plastering a smile on his face and turning to the door. The door opened slowly. I ran over and hid behind Dahvie. He never talked to my parents anymore. He interlaced our arms as we strode to the car.

"Anything new?" He asked as we took our place in the car. I slowly nodded as he looked me over.

"What is it?" He asked his expression was worried. I looked at my feet and stayed quiet.

"He....He... Stabbed me." I stuttered another tear escaping.  I slowly lifted my shirt to exposed the cleanly wrapped wounds.

" Go back and get your stuff. Now! All of it." He said pulling me out of the car and back towards the house. I took my time packing. I grabbed all my tattered clothes and my  Eyeliner. When i made my way back down the stair I bumped into Dahvie and I fell on my ass he chuckled.  We quickly made our way back to the car. 

"You Are never coming back here I am tired of all the shit you parents do to you." Dahvie said sternly  Honestly I could not wait because Every time I see Jayy I just feel so much better. The tour ground was 20 miles away so this was going to be a long thirty minuets. I was excited to not be going back to the hell hole I once called home.

The ride was slow and long.It felt like it had been days since me and Dahvie talked.We were just now pulling into the warped tour bus parking. The guys had rented the most colorful bus they could find. It stood out amoungst the rest dully painted buses .Jayy was outside to meet us since he knew I was coming me and Jayy were are like blood brothers only between a boy and a girl and not just boys. Jayy ran up to me as I was getting out of the car. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly as Dahvie begun carting  all of my stuff onto the bus.

" Why do you have so much stuff this weekend?" Jayy asked bluntly.

"Welll, Umm I am moving in..... Dahvie said he did not want me going back to my parents." I replied as Jayy blunt expression became worried.

"WHAT!" He roared," What happened this time" Instead of using my words I lifted my shirt to show the bandaged body. Jay face looked of disgust he almost looked like hew was going to cry. He started to slowly unwrap the bandages until he could see my 3 deep wounds. He Covered hi mouth with his hand he already had tears streaming down his face. He took my hands and put the around him and he cried on my shoulder. It killed me to see him hurt but why is he crying over me? He could go cry over some ex boyfriend or something. He hugged me tightly and i winced in pain again. He let go of the hug and helped me inside. Dahvie was busy in the kitchen He was making  what ever smelled like burning plastic. But I was up for anything I have not had a real meal in what seems like forever. Jayy Was holding my hand even after he sat down on the couch. It was awkward why was he not letting go of my hand?