Her

This is an open letter for the one that I truly Loved.
As you read this,I hope you would remember those days that we had, those days that are full of surprises, happiness, and promises.

Have you ever remembered the day I told you, "I will wait for you untill your turning 18"?
That was really disgusting! because I didn't hold on to those words ;P
I did not wait till further (HAHA). But yet, I didn't regret it at all, Since it was the best years of my life. You made my life full of joy,positivity, and inspirations. To the fact, I pursue my studies once again just to prove you that I want to be the best version of myself for you <3.

Yes, You changed me, from being an "asshole" but now a Dreamer and Goal Oriented. We dream together, we planned to achieve our goals to finish our studies, A simple life with a wonderful family, A dream house, To perform our duties together, and a Never-Ending Love Story.

What a journey! You made me feel special, yes you are! It was a heartmelting feelings every time we hug, as your warm soul embraces my cold body. The time stops whenever our lips collides, with those lips that are tender and sweet as a cotton candy. I feel excitement when we're together and I am glad that you let me in to your life.

I found the woman who fits to the missing piece of my life, The one that could make me feel better and can understand the way that I am. And I'm sorry if there was a lot of time That hard headed, or sometimes that I could not understand your unique way of love. Just please stay and dont leave me left behind. You are my everything, My Favourite, and My only one.

Thinking of you drives me crazy. I see your smile as a remedy for me to relay from all the stress this world gives to us. Your face as a picture perfect to cover-up my bad days. Your laugh as a loud music that entertains me a lot. Your soft hands that holds me whenever I need you. Your eyes where I can see the value more than the most precious gem stones. Your presence that keeps me Further. And your soul that enters to my body and inspire me so much.

I wish I could take care of you for all the rest of my life, Like I would love to cook your favourite breakfast everyday, Listen to your rants and thoughts, Help you to all your struggles, Be your guide, Your light, and your strength at all times.

I am your man, Your lover, and Your bestfriend. I will always be your crying shoulder, and be there for you on the worst days of your life and celebrate with you on your happiest days of your life.

I would never get tired falling in love with you, Even if the skies will be dark for us, Even if you might think, you dont love me anymore, I will still prove it in other way.

There was a time where our love has been tested and loose our tracks. But our strong feeling prevailed and we choose to be still together. This experience makes me feel a man, A man that will set aside his pride just to keep his woman.

Regrets are for those who are cowards. I never regret having you in my life. And if time will rewind or we will be in an another world, I would and will still choose to find the woman like you.

I know tge world has been unfavourable at me. But loving you is worth to keep rather than finding for someone else. I could not detach my feelings from you.

Your feelings might have fade, But never be mine!

THE END

Thank you for reading!