-Preferred version to read- Edit Version

((I've decided to change up some things to this story. The original will stay.))

I've been dead for the passed--What? Years, probably. Im not quite sure.

I don't quite remember anything. Nothing of my past nor how I died.

Nor my name.

The strange thing is: I follow this guy. His name is Yaze Yuugada. I don't know why. I just do. Something tell me to. It's just there. Like second nature.

He's in his late twenties. He works all day and all night, at some company. He's very handsome, pale skin, dark green eyes and sliver hair.

I'm following him down the street. He's just gotten a vacation for completing this big... Ugh-- I don't know. I don't pay attention. I think it was this weird interview for some big time model.

I walked inside his apartment. For a guy it sure was clean.

I flop down on the couch and watch as he takes off his coat. It's the middle of winter. Lucky for me I don't feel the cold. He then untucks his shirt and unbuttons it. He runs his fingers to his hair and sighs tiredly. He has bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.

He walks to the kitchen and cooks himself something. I get up and go to him. I look at the pot that was on the stove. He was boiling ramen. I sigh. It's always what he eats at a time like this. He must be lazy to cook anything else.

I go back to the couch and turn on the TV. I would always do this. I would move things around as well, but he didn't seem to mind. He would just winch in surprise at times.

I didn't want to change the channel, so I got up and went to his shelf. He has pictures frames with pictures. Some when he was young. Friends, and family I guess. Then I see a picture of him in his teenage years with a boy about his age. Yaze had an arm around him and smiling. The boy beside him had an annoyed look. I smile at the picture, warmth filled my heart upon seeing it. The sound of channels being changed make me turn to investigate. I walk back to Yaze.

"Yaze." I whisper as I flop down next to him. He eats his bowl of ramen. I sigh. He couldn't hear me. No one could. I wanted him to hear. I was lonely. He didn't notice me, he must have felt my presents but I guess he thought it was best to ignore it.

He talked very little. He was quiet and mysterious. I look at him. Then laid my head on his lap. He must have felt, because he turned to look. My heart started to raise upon seeing his face. I hadn't seen it very much.

He shakes his head and looks back at the TV. He eats his ramen. Once done he put the empty bowl in the table in front of him. He leans back on the couch and changes the channel. I get this feeling, and slowly reach for his face. I softly put my hand on his cheek. He freezes, and his eyes widen almost scared. He puts the controller down beside him. His eyes start to teary up. He mutters something I couldn't make out. He leans on my hand, slightly. He closes his eyes. Then all of a sudden I can feel my eyes sting with tears. I don't get why. My heart seemed to ache.

Just then he stands up, causing me to hit the floor. He goes to his room and bangs the door close. I get up and follow. I didn't want to open the door and scare him, so I just stayed by the door, and waited till he come out.

A day passed and nothing. I was getting worried. He hadn't ate nor did I hear any movement in the room. Then the phone rings. I hug my knees and stay by the door. Wishing he would be okay. I hear the door open. I look up at him. He had red puffy eyes, and he looked horrible. He went to the phone and answered. I follow close behind him.

"Hello?" He said. There was a pause. He nods. "Yes. Alright." He sighs and hangs up.

I stare at him. He had been crying? Why? Because of me? Did he know me? Did I know him? Was he sad? Did he go threw depression?