Disclaimer & Copyright

⚠⚠⚠⚠

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

This is a very exaggerated version of the actual situation. I have wonderful parents who were able to eventually accept me for who I am and I love them so much and they have been so supportive of me and I am grateful because not everyone has that.

Copyright © HeadArtisteInCharge (Niki)

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated or distributed in any platform by any means including but not limited to photocopying, recording, or any other like means without prior permission from the author except for certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permissions, direct message the author on Wattpad @HeadArtisteInCharge, Instagram @head.artiste.in.charge or you can email masked.wolf.niki@gmail.com.

Any references and/ or similarities to any other events, people, works or ideas are purely coincidental.

Front cover by HeadArtisteInCharge
Book Design by HeadArtisteInCharge

If you are seeing this somewhere other than Wattpad, this is most likely a fishing and/ or hacking site and you are at risk of a malware attack and you should take the necessary steps to protect your device and the information on it.