Unooooo

A/N I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE STORIES SORRY

____________________________________________________

Y/N's POV, before graduation. 

I woke up for the last day of school, or should I say high school? Yes, I am graduating! Yo, this is crazy, I remember being in elementary school, the simple days. I got up and got dressed in a simple casual outfit, a white shirt plus some baggy jeans. I threw on my raccooneggs merch hoodie, that hasn't been washed in like a week. Yikes. I brushed my hair and grabbed my shit to go to school, I put my shoes on and leave. I get in my car and start playing "Who Dat Boy" by Tyler, the Creator. This is one of my favorite songs, makes me feel badass. I turn it up to one hundred and drive to school, it was like a mile away. When I arrived I walked to my locker, it was at the end of the hall. My friend, Brian (idfk don't question it) came up to me. "Yoooo Y/N! You excited to finally be out of this hell hole?"

"Oh yeah, totally, this place is torture."

"I heard college is gonna be worse though."

"I'm not going."

I grabbed my laptop and went to first period, me and Brian shared a class so we talked all the way there. I sat in my seat, which is in the front. We talked for like ten more minutes until the bell rang. "All right class, since it's the last day, we'll be playing kahoot!" We all cheered. This is gonna be great! We played random kahoots, because why not? 

-Time skip-

Last period, holy shit. I'm impatiently waiting for this day to end. We pretty much just did random shit, since there wasn't much to do. At the end, the bell finally rang! We all got up and ran out of the classroom, holy shit! Finally! I ran to my locker to grab my backpack, and I put it on, running to the exit, before getting stopped by the principal. "Y/N! No running!" 

"Sorry sir!"

I SPEED walked to the exit and went to the parking lot. I got into my car and drove back home. There was a note on the counter, it was from mom and dad. "Hey honey, we are away for a business trip. Hope you have fun!"

I smirked to myself, I can finally stream without getting complaints from my parents. I turned on my computer and opened (preferred streaming software) and opened twitch. I was a pretty small streamer with like 1k followers, I named the stream "Finally out of school! Let's celebrate! Playing: Phasmophobia with Cloudyzz, CaptainBrian900, and BurntToast!"

"Alright guys, hey! Today we'll be playing Phasmophobia..."

"AHH SHIT GUYS HELP!" I yelled, while my friends laughed at me. "Sorry Y/N, but we're just gonna let you die!" Brian told me. 

"Oh fuck you! I hate you all!" I got killed. How fun. 

.

.

.

After a couple of hours, we ended the stream. That was fun! I went on my twitter and tweeted: "Damn bro, graduation is in a week." 

I turned my phone off and realized the time was 6:30 pm. I should make dinner. I made ramen, yeah I'm basic like that. I ate it and went to my room, going on my phone once more, I was thinking of going to Vidcon, so I checked how much tickets were. I had enough, so I bought a ticket. It was still in a couple of months, but I'll be fine! I went to bed early, because fuck being awake, I was exhausted. 

_______________________

A/N fuck sorry this was so short, I am UNMOTIVATED! anyways chapter two should be out soon so stay tuned for that!