Chapter 1: The meeting

It was a long stressful Friday night after a hard day at school.Holly got invited to go to a party,She was a type of girl who would keep herselve to herselve as she used to have a hard upbringing.However all her friends didn't like that which made her say yes...Even though her first true love was at this party she still decided to go.

3 hours and finally ready.Holly got picked up and took to this boys party who she thought it was a gathering?No!It was a huge party. Her gut was telling her to leave...But she stayed! She deicides to drink a bit of alochol to make her less nervouse.While drinking a good looking tall lad starts winkin at her.

He comes over and makes her feel good about herseleve then asks her to go upstairs...She didn't no what was gonna happen she was only a 15 year old virgin?Things start to happen and clothes start to be taken off.She just goes with the flow "WAIT"She saids!We need protection. "chill I got it covered he goes"

A couple weeks later she felt like death .They boy left her for another girl and broke her heartThey girl decided to go to the doctors which only she found out she was pregnant...
"I'm to young.To weak.Need a education life now a days it's so hard to get a drop"

You need to realise who you decide to get with and have safe sexI hope this made you realise.... The girl found out she was pregant and wanted to tell the boy the only thing he said was get rid of it or he will hiseleve...