I Li...

"Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you..."

Dew held his breath the moment their eyes met. The night was young and alive. The cold breeze of air tickles his bare skin yet it couldn't compare to the chaos inside his chest. The man's voice on the stage was making it's way to his heart, causing a riot. Every word of the song goes straight to his soul - those brown eyes staring back at him was taking him to a sweet nostalgia. Familiar emotions were starting to overwhelm him. When was the last time he felt this way? 12th grade. School festival. He was watching a boy he secretly likes singing the song he wrote for him in front of the whole school. Five years later, that same boy is here. In front of him. He's so glad he found him once again. This time though, he'll make sure to choose the path that leads to him. He will never have to be scared anymore. They won't ever have to be scared of anything or anyone anymore...

"Torn in two

and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you..."

Their eyes couldn't look at anything else but to each other. It was like they fear that one of them will disappear. Again. Dew couldn't even feel his surroundings; the squeals of the fan girls at the back, the voice of the crowd singing along with the band, the blinding spotlights, the ringing of his phone on his pocket... they all don't matter.

He swallowed the lump on his throat. Then raised the camera that was hanging on his neck and captured the only person he sees during that very moment.

-----

"Long time no see, I guess?" Best was the first to say something, opening a can of beer. He offered one to Dew but the latter refused. They were sitting on a rusty swing at an abandoned park not far from where the concert was held.

"Yeah." Dew said after a nod. "How are you doing? You're quite famous now, huh?"

It was funny, Dew thought. They were talking like casual friends who haven't seen each other for a while. Hell, whose friend is whom? A friend wouldn't have a racing heartbeat like this when talking to his friend. Does Best feel the same?

The corner of Best's mouth twitched a little. He looked up at the night sky full of stars. Dew did the same. The stars were beautiful, but the man beside him was more fascinating to watch. When Best turned to look at him, he almost couldn't bear the weight of his stare. Those eyes were full of emotions he couldn't name. Sadness.. longing... love...?

"And you?" Best asked without breaking the eye contact. "I'm surprised you still recognized me, you take photos of gorgeous celebrities everyday, right?"

Dew bit his lips when the man softly laughed. "Aren't you a celebrity?"

"Well..." Best sipped to his drink and gently swayed himself in the swing. Dew suppressed his smile. How old is he? "...not a gorgeous one though."

"Tell that to the bunch of girls going hysterical over you earlier." Dew avoided Best's teasing stare after that, but not too late to see his smirk. Damn, is this the same shy boy he met in high school?

"Then I assume you have your camera right now because you want to take photos of this gorgeous celebrity beside you? Go on, I won't mind." Best started to pose like what celebs do in magazine covers.

Dew could no more hold his laugh. He shook his head while looking at him with full admiration. "Sure. It'll make me a lot of money when I sell them to your fans club."

The man on the other sing wrinkled his forehead and made a pout. That's when Dew clicked his camera to capture a photo.

"Hey!" Best screamed in surprise, half of his eyes close because of the flash.

Dew's laugh echoed at the park. He looked down at the photo he took . Best was about to give him an earful but when saw how Dew's eyes were shining with too much joy, fondness... adoration... and love...? His heart that's already been in riot since the concert felt like bursting any moment now. He tried to shrug it off and found himself leaning to the tall man beside him to look at the photo. He didn't realize how close they were to each other until he smelled the scent of his perfume, then felt his heavy breathing on his ear. His face on the photo was hilarious, however, he failed to let out a laugh.

"I missed you." The baritone voice whispered to Best's ear.

His body went stiff as a statue. He slowly shifted his gaze to Dew and his heart literally stopped for a moment. Their faces were so close to each other he couldn't even catch his own breath, the intensity of Dew's stare was enough to weaken his knees. His mind was blank. Soon, those rose colored lips were getting closer... and closer... and closer.

Dew couldn't believe those soft lips were finally on his, and it was gently kissing him back. It had the taste of the beer yet it was the sweetest lips he ever kissed.

"I li..." he whispered on Best's lips. A smug look on his handsome face.

Best felt his cheeks heating up. He's a rock star! Why was he acting like a virgin high school boy? Well, those two syllables were bringing memories of his bittersweet high school. This is what you want, huh, Dew?

Dew's eyebrows raised when the guy smirked back at him. Before he could even utter a word, Best's lips landed on his lips. He froze.

"I like you."