19✓

I roll around the bed as the knock on my door didn't stop, "Hey?" I heard outside the door. "Come in." I mumbled.

I opened my eyes to see Seulgi peeking her head inside, "Come down for breakfast? Or you can sleep you look tired. Here's some clothes you can change into." She said placing a bag down the floor.

"Oh no it's fine. I'll come down." I said, before she could leave I called for her again, "Can I borrow your phone? I need to make a phone call."

Seulgi seems hesitating but handed me her phone anyway.

After she left the room I quickly dialed Irene's number, quickly explaining what happened and I'll tell her details later. She understand anyway and say to contact her as soon as possible.

Then I dialed Stella's number, I impatiently hold the phone in my hand and heard the line pick up, "Hello?"

"Stella!"

"Oh my god Jennie, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, long story, I'm with Chaeyoung right now and a few other people but I'm okay, I just wanted to check if you're fine."

We quickly exchanged a few information here and there and ended the call, I walk into the bathroom, showered and changed into the pair of clothes Seulgi gave me, a sweatpants and a oversized hoodie.

I left the room and I heard some laughing downstairs and talking, I followed into the bathroom, Wani and Jisoo cooking something good while Wani basically wanted to kill Jisoo for burning the eggs, Seulgi and Lisa at the table talking, Chaeyoung sitting at the couch next to Jeongyeon, S'Chaengie who's almost falling asleep next to Jeongyeon.

None of them noticed me so I went up to Wani, "You need help?"

Wani turned to me as well as Jisoo.

"Thank God, I was about to dig my grave." Jisoo said.

She stepped out the kitchen as I start to fry the eggs for her, Wani began making some pancakes and glanced at me here and there.

"You good?" She asked. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, stuff happened last night." Wani said.

We continued making breakfast and we all sit down around the table awkwardly, Chaeyoung began eating ignoring the tension, Jisoo started eat too so the others picked up their fork and spoons dining in their food.

I stated eating mine too. "I'm gonna have to go out Seulgi for today." Lisa said, "For?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Work." Lisa said glancing at me as if she shouldn't be talking bout it infront of me.

"We're going back to Korea in a few days, pack up." Jisoo announced.

"Why are we in a hurry?" Seulgi asked, muching down her egg.

"Chaeyoung needs to deal with Suzy, Seulgi has to go back to Busan for stuff. We all have lots of stuff to do in Korea." Jisoo said, the word "stuff" was said louder than the others.

We dig into the food in silence again.

"So are we gonna completely ignore the fact that Jennie was Chaeyoung's sex slave?" S'Chaengie who has silence all this time spoke up the others except Jisoo, Chaeyoung and I gasped.

Seulgi choked on her food, "She was his wait what?". Lisa with wide open mouth, "Aren't you her wife?" She turned to me. "She's not, they aren't even Inlove, from my point of view, it's doesn't seems they're together." S'Chaengie said and I heard Jisoo sighed.

Chaeyoung stood up and left the room, Jeongyeon frowned and follow her, Seulgi took her plate along with Lisa and went back to their games not wanting to be involved. Wani sighed placing down her fork.

"I don't even wanna eat anymore." Wani said, standing up, Jisoo stood up too. Before she could leave I stopped her pulling on her shirt.

"I... Uhm..." I began, not knowing what to say it. "You're coming with us to Korea right please don't say no." She said.

"Not that, I need to go home." I said, "What about Chaeyoun-"

"She's nobody to stop me." I said firmly, "She treated me like shit, time for her to realize what she lost. Take me home." I said.

Jisoo paused for a second before she nods with a smile, showing her dimples, my heart melted at the sight.

Jisoo arranged everything and quickly left not letting Chaeyoung know as she would cause a mess about it. "You're really not gonna tell her at least? She's gonna be really worried." Jisoo said as we entered my apartment.

She glanced around the place, "She won't die, relax." I said, "What about a drink?" I aksed turning to her. "Nah I'm good, I'll leave in a second, Wani needs me for a meeting," She replied shaking her head.

"Oh okay." I said, sitting on the soft couch, I took a deep breathe, "Can I borrow your phone? Gotta make a call."

She simply handed me her phone while looking at my house's decorations.

"Hey Stella, I can't talk right now but come over to my apartment as soon as possible please. I'm okay by the way don't worry."

I quickly sent the message and handed it to Jisoo, "Didn't know you loved paintings."

"Oh year I do actually, I'm into aesthetic stuff." I replied. "Just like Chaeyoung." Jisoo chuckled taking a step closer, her face began to get serious.

"Jennie.." She whispered.

"Uhm yeah?.." I said in a low voice, her lips unexpectedly land on mine for a second and she pulled away. "If Chaeyoung can't love you, I will.." She whispered, pulling away.

"I'll pick you up tommorow afternoon, the flight is tommorow. Be ready by then okay?" She flashed me a smile and walked out my apartment. I stood there still frozen.

"If Chaeyoung can't love you, I will."

A knock on my door brought me back to reality.