𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 (𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙) 1.

Y/N pov

Y/N - honey! jagi! wake up, you will be late for work!! jagiiiii

*that's how you wake your jagii aka your love of your life your husband park jimin, you both have been married for 4 months, you both date each other for 3 year, your family support you both and agree for your marriage, jimin is the CEO of the park industry, while you are the well known fashion designer. everything was going great but*

jimin - Y/N please HOW many time should i tell you to stop being clingy and annoying early in the morning. 
y/n - but jimin-
jimin - oh please shut up! 

(and he went towards bathroom leaving me there, that how it's being these weeks, we were great but suddenly jimin started to behave weirdly, everything changed, it feel like i am losing him)

y/n - let's just stop thinking, maybe he just stressed, i should get his breakfast ready.
*somehow again cheering yourself you went downstairs towards the kitchen, making breakfast for jimin.*

AFTER A WHILE LATER 
(i hear footsteps coming from stairs, jimin is ready,)
y/n - honey, your breakfast is ready... i made your fa--

(before you could complete the sentence jimin cut off your words with his cold voice)
jimin - i am not hungry, i am leaving and don't wait for me!

(and again he leave the house, you felt heartbroken inside, you just can't understand what change jimin that much, he never said no to the food i made, we used to kiss before he leave to work, just what i did, you were asking yourself again and again as you couldn't handle the distance you and jimin have these days. you just want to hug him, cuddle him and kiss him, that's all you want from him, looking back to the food you made tears start forming in your eyes, you harshly wipe that, not wanted to cry... you place the food into the lunch box as you decided to give your co-workers. after packing up the food you took your stuff and leave the house as well)

AT THE OFFICE 

watchman - good morning, ma'am. let me park the car. 
y/n - thank you oppa. *warm smile*

(after giving the watchman the car key you went inside towards my cabin, placing my stuff on the table. you call your secretary jeon.) 

jungkook - yes y/n?

y/n- come to my cabin and take these lunch box i made breakfast for you guys.

Jungkook - YOU MADE US BREAKFAST WOAHH WOAHH THANKS I AM COMING RIGHT AWAY!! 

y/n- *chuckle* come fast.

* you hang up the phone, and within a few sec someone slam the door open, *
jungkook -  food? hehe
*here my secretary and my childhood bestfriend jeon jungkook, he is like my best buddy, he is not only my secretary but also a well known streamer.* 
y/n - don't eat all the food yourself, share with others too.

jungkook - i know i know by the way how is jimin hyung. i called him yesterday but he didn't pick up nor call back! everything is ok?

y/n- huh? a-ah yah everything is fine maybe he is just busy! 
jungkook - hmm , right he is CEO after all, a-ah 
y/n - of you wanna say something just say don't hold back your mouth! * you said while typing something on your laptop*
jungkook - hehe you know me well, s-so i was saying if u-um if you are free tonight, wanna go somewhere with me!  ..... I MEAN IF YOU HAVE NO PLANS WITH HYUNG, 
*his sudden confession made you laugh, he is just too cute when he is nervous.*
Y/n - haha ofc i am free, so where we going! 
jungkook - i will tell you later so i will pick you up at 7. how about this? 
y/n - um, we are going out on office wear? 
jungkook - nope here, 
Y/N - where this come from??
jungkook - magic, so just wear this, and be ready at 7. i will leave now , tata bye bye
y/n - b-bye?

* where the hell this bag come from i am sure he had nothing in his hands when he enter the room, do he really know magic , WOAHH i wanna see more then. but what type of cloth he bought here?*
 y/N - The hell , THIS IS AWESOMEEEE , I LOVE YOUUU KOOKIEEEE !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at 7 pm ( JUNGKOOK POV)
it's already 7 i think she must be done by now! so i went towards her cabin
jungkook - y/n are you done? 
y/n - WAIT A GOD DAMM MIN.
jungkook - what the hell are you even doing??? 
y/n - I CAN'T ABLE TO PULL UP THE CHAIN, CAN YOU HELP.
jungkook - ok i am coming inside then.
 Y/N - be fast, come here pull this up!
* i slowly went inside, see her struggling with the chain, so i went quickly near her and help her with the chain. she is look so cute in the outfit i choose!! if , just if i wasn't a coward before!! * 
Y/N - ok done, so where are we going?
jungkook - just follow me!! 
y/n - okiee master,

* i just want to spend sometime with her, after the marriage we never get chance to hangout, i miss her so much. hyung you are so lucky! i am jealous of you , uff. let's not think about this jungkook and enjoy her company.*

we get inside the car, 
jungkook - ready??
y/n - what do you think?
jungkook & Y/n - I AM BORN READY! HAHHAHAHA, *we both ended up laughing our ass off*

jungkook - ok let's gooooooooooo.....
* i been driving for a while we are talking random stuff, but one things seems to be missing.*
jungkook - y/n?
y/n - huh?
jungkook - i notice you are not talking about jimin whole ride and it's not you, what happened?
y/n - HUH? i-i it-it's not like that, e-everything is fine.
jungkook - stop messing around, y/n we promise eachother not to have any secrets, right ? and you can tell me,i am your buddy right? 
*i park my car side by the road and look at y/n . she is not alright! her eyes say it all.*
jungkook - hey y/n, i know you are not fine, tell me what happen, did hyung say anything? don't scared of anyone just tell me!!, look at me don't hide your eyes from me!

Y/N POV 

what should i do now? i know he will not let go of this topic, god show me a away to get out of this situation. i want to tell him but i can't not now! i must be thinking too much, jimin loves me! just this time god help!!>.

*RINGGGG RINGGGG* 
your face can't hide your smile once you see who is calling you! you look at front saw jungkook staring at your phone.
y/n - its jimin, see i told you we are fine. 
and i pick up the phone but before i could say anything i hear him yelling through the phone..
jimin - WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU Y/N? DON'T I TOLD YOU TO COME BACK HOME BEFORE 8 PM IT'S PAST 8 PM. DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME HUH? MY WORDS ARE IMPORTANT FOR YOU OR NOT!! NOW YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING, YOU GONNA IGNORE MY WORDS NOW, 
y/n - j-jimin calm do--
jimin - I WANT YOU HERE WITHIN NEXT 30 MINS. 
*hang up *
y/n - j-jimin? hello? u-um 
you look at jungkook with your sad eyes, 
y/n - can you drop me at my house please jungkook! jimin is home he want me there also!
jungkook - WHAT? what ab-about our hangout! 
y/n - i am SOO sorry kookie, but i have to go today, please can you drop me home! i will treat you with your fav food at the office... * you say in your pleading voice*
jungkook - *sigh* ok, let's drop you then! 
y/n - that's my kookieee!! by the way i didn't ask you before why you bought this much loose
top?
jungkook - hahaha who said i bought it? y/nie it's mine. 
Y/N - huh?? since when you start sharing your cloths ???/
jungkook - since today. *wink* 
y/n - haha so funny, drive fast...
jungkook - aye aye captain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after 35 mins later we reach my house
y/n - thanks a lot kookie! umm, i will surely treat you next time, i am soo sorry! 
* i was just looking at him with pleading eyes cause i can sense he is sad about the whole hangout thing got cancelled, *
jungkook - *sigh* it;s ok, just go inside hyung would be waiting for you!!, we will hangout later. 
y/n - i am soorry kookie and about the cloths i will wash them and gi--
jungkook - noo, you can have them it's fine, they suit you. 
*giving him a smile, i nodded and make my way out of the car, waving him till he leave the alley!*

Y/N - ok, let;s see what's waiting for you y/n, uff hope jimin not angry anymore,
*making my towards the main door,i saw the living room lights are off, he must be working, i though, i open the door quiety not wanting to disturb him. i closing the door,*
jimin- welcome back 
*sudden cold deep voice give me gossebumps, i am dead, he is really angry but why, i slowly turn around, saw him standing near the stairs. * *glup*
y/n - ji-
jimin- when i told you to come at?
y/n - within 3-30 m-mins.
jimin- how much you took.
y/n - there w-was tra-
jimin - I ASK HOW MUCH YOU TOOK?
y/n - more t-than 3-30 m-mins.
*him suddenly yelling make me so much scared, my legs feel numb, my voice feel like cant come out, tears started to make there way out*
jimin - oh please, don;t show me your dramatic act. you know what you are just like this dramatic queen. 
y/n - bu-
jimin- BUT WHAT? HANGING OUT WITH GUYS WITHOUT ASKING ME OR EVEN INFORMING ME! DID YOU START HOOKING UP WITH GUYS BEHIND MY BACK Y/N. 
*my eyes wided, i can;t believe him saying these words the person i love from bottom of my heart is saying this, my heart is just feel dead, i can't control my emotion it;s too much, what make him even think that, *
jimin - you have no words to explain, ofc how can you explain this now , now that i know what you doing behind my back, how many guys you have hooked up with huh?
*stop, please stop jjimin, *
jimin - huh, you must be thinking how i even knew this, here take a look, 
*he throw some pictures, of me and jungkook. * 
Y/N - we are best friends. w-what you s-saying.
jimin- what am i saying? do best friend kiss? huh? so best friend stay that close to each other? huh? 
y/n - but jimin this is not true.. it's not me and jungkook, you also know j-jungkook,.. 
jimin - stop lying y/n, i trusted you for 3 years of my life, and now you give me this?
Y/N - STOP! YOU STOP! I-I A-AM NO-T THAT T-TYPE OF GIRL. YOU ALSO KNOW T-THAT J-JIMIN.
*i fall on my legs, tearing streaming down of my face, i just want him to trust me!*
y/n - j-jimin , we are together for 3 years, y-you still think of me like this. please trust me! *sobbing* 
jimin - trust you? i did trust you with whole my life! but what i get in return, 
y/n - it's not true, IT'S NOT FUCKING TRUE. 
jimin - i thought you would tell me if you ever loved me! but you just acted as you innocent, i would have forgive you if you told me this, i was waiting for you to admit it and just told me! i stay away from you but you don't even care huh? but hanging out with jungkook! hahaha if you loved him why WHY YOU MARRY ME Y/N ? WHY?
Y/n - no, i-- loved you onl-only.. jimin, 
*i saw him crying,it hurt me even more, i try to move close to him, just to hold him and make him beleive me. *
y/n - jimin please-

jimin- don't! JUST DON'T, you have hurt me enough. 
y/n - you were hurting me too, i don't complain. *sob* YOU FUCKING HURT ME TOO. YOU FUCKING HURTING ME RIGHT NOW TOO. YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME! DID YOU? WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS, WE HAVE SPEND BOTH ARE SAD AND HAPPY MOVEMENT TOGETHER, YOU STILL THINK I AM BETRAYING YOU! *SOB* HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK I AM NOT LOYAL TO YOU! 
jimin - shut up!
y/n - NO, i will not, i can't anymore! you and jungkook know each other too , you think we both would do anything like that! I LOVE HIM AS FRIEND, BUT I LOVE YOU AS MY SOUL! *sob*
YOU KNOW I AM DONE WITH YOU! I CAN'T STAY WITH A PERSON WHO NEVER BELEIVE ME! 
enjoy your life!
* i run away running i don't know where but just running, my heart hurts so much! i can't even breathe properly. my heart can't accept what just happen, it;s killing me! my vision starts getting blur, i can;t able to run. my body feel numb!*
y/n - i have loved you like noone can! 
*and i can feel my body collapsing, i can't breath,*

someone - Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------