PROLOGUE

Disclaimer :

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are products of the author's imagination.

Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead), and even to actual events is purely coincidental.

The story might contain typographical, and grammatical errors. So read at your own risk. :>>

**

PROLOGUE

They say everything was meant to happen. Whatever we have, wherever we are, it was because of destiny. It was the fate who control our life, and lead us unto something we deserve. That's why whatever we do to get what we want, it will be all useless if it wasn't meant for us.

Those words deceive me for a long time. It made me sacrifice the things that I want, even my dreams, just to let the fate control my life. It made me feel that everything I'll do is useless, because everything will only happen according to fate.

Until you came.

You made me realized that it was all nonsense. There's no such thing as fate. We have the rights to choose, and decide for ourselves. Because we are the one who create our own path, for our life, and even for love.

And that's when I decided to take a risk, with you, without even certain about what will be the result.

Will we be able to change our fate? Or fate will continue to prevail?

Maybe in between.

**