Author's Note

Hi! This is your Author, Anne. Please do read this very important note to all people/readers out there reading my work, and my soon to be works. 

This story is purely and written in fictitiously manner. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination.  Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

To those people/reader na perfectionist, spare my works. I'm not a pro writer like the others, well-known authors. I am new into this field of writing (publishing and let others read my works. Because, basically I don't want to be judge the way I write my stories. Yes, I can take suggestion, feedback and positive criticisms. But I am not going to tolerate those harsh words saying that I'm no good in writing) I'm trying to cope up with words, especially the choice of words that I would be using and of course, to hone my skills in writing. Please do consider my works as unique pieces in this society. We all have differences in terms of creating/making stories, on how we should present our works. We are all different in many ways. 

No part of this book may be transmitted or reproduce in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author. 

Plagiarism is a CRIME. 

NOTE: There will be grammatical errors and typos that you will read along the way. Hoping for your kind consideration and understanding folks. 

All Rights Reserved © AnneEiram1443