♥︎ OTTO ♥︎

Three Days Later :

" Ciao, Papa!" As I walked into the living room, I said

" Ciao, Adriana!" He replied, "I invited Ciro Immobile, Lorenzo Insigne, Fabio Cannavaro, and Enrico Chiesa to come over and play some football with us. Do you wish to join us in our match? I can even ask Enrico to bring Federico with him." He also added

" sure!" Ciro Immobile was one of my friends, and I hadn't seen him in a long time. I was also looking forward to seeing Federico, because who wouldn't be?

Anyway, I quickly went upstairs to get ready for later. I looked through my Football Jersey Closet and quickly picked a Bastian Schweinsteiger Jersey that he autographed for me when I met him.

I had a huge obsession with Bastian before and I still do, I was literally obsessed with him, I had a whole room in our house dedicated ( and the room is still here ) to all the Bastian Schweinsteiger Merch I had, I had his Bayern Munich shirt ( I got each kit they had with his name on it ), his Manchester United shirts, his Chicago Fire shirt ( which I had to travel all the way to Chicago to get), and his Germany national team shirt. I also had posters of him all over the place, and whenever he got a pair of cleats, I would get them as well. I also had some autographed items that he signed for me, like a Bayern jacket, a Bastian Schweinsteiger shirt with his face on it, and a photo of him, and I even took a couple of photographs of him with me.

I once had to convince my father for two months to take me to a Bayern Munich game so that I might meet Bastian. I even redecorated half the home in order to persuade him to take me there. I even tried threatening him, but that didn't go so well.

As I was walking downstairs, I noticed Ciro and Lorenzo arrived, so I rushed downstairs and jumped on Ciro. We then walked outside and did some random exercises, and whenever we scored a penalty or free-kick, Ciro and I would hug and rejoice as if we had just won the World Cup! I spotted Federico approaching the back door as I and Ciro were having one of our celebrations. He appeared to be upset about something since he could see what Ciro and I were doing through the large glass window. Ciro landed on me as he came out, so I could feel the death glares that Federico was sending us.

I quickly told Ciro to get off me, and we continued to play until the rest of the guys came. And this time, Federico joined us and wouldn't let Ciro come even one meter nearer to me, which was weird. Federico eventually gave up on that since he realized it wouldn't matter because I and Ciro were already close to each other.

While we were playing, I decided to practice goalkeeping. After about 20 minutes, I heard a loud bang followed by Federico yelling my name, and I then passed out.