● CHAPTER ONE●

■ FIRST CHAPTER ■
  Y/n lived in Inazuma for quite a while now. You weren't the most popular as you didn't have a vision. You had a normal life and a big dream. Y/n wanted to gain a vision. You wanted to be worthy of a vision.
Y/n thought that if they gain a vision they would finally won't be second place anymore.
You're sister had a vision. She was always better and got more attention. You knew she wasn't worthy of one and just stole it from someone else.

y/n was walking down the beautiful streets of inazuma.Going to the teashop she always got her favourite tea from. Y/n went into the teashop   and greeted the caramel coloured dog. You usually got some black tea and even drank some with tohma. 

"So how are you trying to gain a vision now? " Thoma asked you.

" I haven't thought about that yet" y/n replied after taking a sip of tea.

"You should maybe try to win one. I Heard that beidou does some kind of battle where you can acutally win a vision" Thoma said smiling like a little child.

You hesitated to answer.

Is it fairly gained this way? Or would you just be like you're sister?

" I don't think that this would be something for me but I'll maybe look into it" y/n replied looking at the green eyed man. 

After the "tea party" y/n walked back home still thinking about what Thoma had told you.

-NEXT DAY-

You woke up from a quiet sound outside you're window.
Y/n let out a yawn and tiredly walked to the big window.
You moved the purple curtains out of the way to see what was going on.
You saw a big ship with a way too familiar face.
Beidou was here and she was speaking to thoma. They both were close friends.
This is the right opportunity you thought and ran down the stairs  still in you're pyjamas.
You quickly ran out of the door. You nearly tripped over a cat as you were still tired.
Y/n breathed heavily when they got to beidou .

"What's the hurry and why are you still I you're pyjamas?" Beidou asked having an concerned look on her face.

" I want to participate in you're contest " you quietly replied.

" are you sure? I mean you aren't the strongest person unlike you're sister " beidou said  chuckling a bit.

This ofcourse got you mad in which you replied " I will win this and gain the vision watch me "

Thoma had already left needing to do something else.
And you had just confirmed to fight in the contest.
Y/n wasn't the best at fighting.
You need to learn alot to win this. The more you learn and practice the better chance to win.

Y/n went to her usual reading spot. Which will now be you're practice place. It was a beautiful place with alot of purple leafed trees and a waterfall with clear blue water .
In the middle was a little stone bench were you always used to read.

How will the practice go? Can you win the contest?

Thank you for reading the first chapter! I don't know when I will write the next chapter as I'm on vacation. Stay safe guys <33