chapter 1

bettys pov:
I wake up again. Not in my bed yet again. I woke up on the cold hardwood floor, my own blood surrounds me. I get up pain shooting through my body causing me to fall down again. I grab onto the kitchen counter and lift myself up. I look at the time on the microwave to see it's 5:40. I still have time to shower thank god. I go upstairs quietly and go to the bathroom. I strip my clothes off to see a deep cut on my stomach, dry blood around it. I turn the shower on and go in not caring that it's to warm. At first the cut stings but gets better. I do my usual routine and get out. I put on a pair of black jeans and a gray hoodie. I walk downstairs to see Hal sitting at the couch, aka my dad but not to me.

Hal: "Where's my food?"

Betty: "I didn't know what you wanted me to-"

Next thing I know I was got off by a stinging sensation on my cheek.

Hal: "Your lucky you have school. Now go."

I grab my bag fast and leave. School is about 30 minutes away from my house walking. He won't drive me and if I used the car he would literally kill me. So I walk. By the time I get there my legs are about to give out and my stomach hurts worse then ever. I walk in only to see a new kid at the office. I roll my eyes and walk to my locker. I grab my stuff and start to walk until.

Intercom: "Betty Cooper please report to the main office. Betty Cooper please report to the main office."

I start to walk there only to see the principal and the new kid waiting.

Principal Weatherbee: "Hello Betty! We need you to take the new kid on the tour"

Betty: "Why me there's other people at this school to"

Principal Weatherbee: "I saw you walking in. Now please show Mr. Jones around the school"

I roll my eyes and start to walk out of the office only to be followed by the new kid.

???: "So you going to show me around?"

Betty: "Do I have a option?"

???: "Your in a bad mood"

Betty: "No shit I am I -"

I stopped before I could say anything else.

???: "Can you just show me around... miss??"

Betty: "My names betty" i scoff at him

???: "Okay we'll miss cranky pants I'm Jughead"

All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my stomach I clench onto it. He looks at me confused.

Jughead: "What's wrong?"

Betty: "It's nothing let's just get this over with"