Chapter 1: A Broken Heart

"ann, what do you mean alex cheated!!? he couldnt, he wouldnt." i told Ann.

"i told you reen, i saw him   kissing another girl in the movies yesterday!" she spoke frankly

"please ann dont say that, i know you dont like him for me but youre hurting me"  begged with tears in my eyes.

before she could reply back she stopped and her eyes  widened. i was looking at her intently then i looked  back, there i saw Alex, my  boyfriend holding hands with another  girl against her locker and kissing her. my heart broke into million pieces that could never be undone. as if i was being hit by a huge stamp that said "dumped"  ugh, that flashback of  memories flowing back into my mind as i saw alex and janice kissing along the corridor. i shrugged it off and went my way, i didnt know what to think, i didnt know what to feel i didnt know how to move on. i still loved him even though hes one shtty bastard for cheating on me, i mean you couldve just told me if  you didnt like me anymore, just say it and ill be off your  back ugh stupid love seriously.

as i went to my next class i dropped my phone near the doorway,

"sht" i cussed as i bended down to pick  it up then i saw a hand pick it up as well

"be careful next time and next time buy a case for that" a guy reminded me as he smiled at me and gave his hand for me to shake.

"im yves by the way,  nice to meet you. Reen right? sit by me its vacant" he introduced himself gladly.

"thanks" that was all i could say. i  sat beside him and put down all of my things and turned my phone back on checking if it still worked fine then he talked to me again.

"you know i found this app that lets you download other people's number. just touch their phone with your phone and poof" then he touched his phone with mine and my phone lighted up and i saw his number and contact photo downloaded into my phone.

"cool, sure ill try that next time"  smirked and faced the teacher as she arrived.

after 4th period i wallked alone on my way to the cafeteria to meet the gang, then i saw Alex and Janice eating each others mouths near the lockers, it was an  empty hallway. just me and them and then it came again, memories flood my mind and tears fill my eyes, but i never let them flow because itd be hard to stop them once they start.

i remembered the times when he was so protective that everytime we were together hed keep holding me by my waist because hed want everyone to know i was his, the times when hed keep looking at me while id do my homework in the library, the times when wed just spend time with each other.

as the memories come in and out of my mind, they saw me. stopped and just kept looking at me, i didnt know what to say. i just ran to the cafeteria and looked for the gang and sat down. i couldnt handle the emotions, it made my chest hurt. i couldnt handle strong emotions because i had a weak heart. and it got worse after what happened between me and alex, i though he couldve made it better, but he made it worse.

"Reen, you okay? you seem lost or something. did something happen?" Jericho nudged me

"im fine bro. i just saw alex and janice thats all"  replied assuringly

"Reen, take your meds youre turning red, does your chest hurt?. you cant breathe again can you?" my brother Cedric reminded me worridly

i nodded my head and took out advil, salbutamol, and polynerv. the meds takes out the pain, makes me breathe better, and strengthen my muscles so it wouldnt cramp that much when this kinds of things happen. i tell myself that i shouldnt be weak mentally and emotionally because physically i am and i should change that but theres just something about emotions i cant avoid i guess.