Chapter 1

For the life of me I battle to understand how it is that you don't know I want you. How is it that you can look at me and see my soul but not see your name etched on every inch of it?

How do you sit across from me and not see the excitement you bring to me? I look at you and I am unable to control my emotions for I smile from ear to ear, uncontrollably.

How do you not see my fingers become restless with anticipation when I see you? Before I even have the chance to think about it, my fingers are ready to touch you and my hands quiver with excitement to reach out and take yours in mine and hold them until we feel like we've become one.

l know that I've said this before - I simply love how soft, yet manly your hands are. It's the easiest thing for me to imagine you spanking me with them.

Sitting across from you on most days I almost always think of us being together. How do you not? As you look at me each day, your eyes tracing my lips or the outline of my cold, hard nipples, my eyes stay focused on your dusty rose lips. I taste them in ways you would never have the capacity to dream off....

If you took the time to look at ME, you will see me actually seeing you for who you are.
Against all odds, and most definitely against all scenarios, JUST friends don't look at at each other this way.

The day when you finally succumb to my pleading with you, I taste you and almost drink you up with excitement. Tasting your lips starts off all innocent but as our intensity and passion grows, it very quickly turns into a game of Russian roulette.....

I can hardly hold myself back from taking your dick in my mouth and simply devouring every inch of you....as you grow in excitement, I can feel myself start to drip with pure, uncut anticipation ...
I'm not saying that I have not felt excitement like this before because that would be a lie ... but it has definitely been a minute since my emotions have been taken to such a dizzy height .
I mean this level of horniness was last felt or experienced at the start of my sexual encounters.
When the minute you start to kiss that person , and you start to feel an instant fucking tingle in your very unlady, lady like parts and even though you told yourself you were going to play hard to get, that just instantly goes out the window once that tingle makes an appearance.
I mean fucking someone at that point was just exhilarating. And unfortunately over the years, and with marriage, we become complacent and we slip into a routine that is 90% monotonous . In my opinion this is beyond wrong . If we put half that effort into our marriages there wouldn't be as many broken marriages .... but this is just my insignificant opinion I guess.
Fucking a stranger in unfamiliar surroundings brought with it a surge of hormones that could only be related to a chemical high .... this is how I feel when I am with you . Completely and utterly at a chemical imbalance and at your mercy !
The intensity and the passion that I hold in and walk around with is a crime . I should be able to share it with you and pass it onto the one it is intended for. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this will never happen- but that's never stopped me from dreaming.
I really battle on certain days to keep it all under control , playing it cool like your presence makes no fucking impact on me. But if only you knew and if only you had an all day pass to my soul, you will undoubtedly be astounded by what it is you do to my heart & my hormones on a daily basis . It feels like some days it just very unconsciously resets itself - almost like a coping mechanism to adapt to our daily interactions.
Some days I walk away from you thinking what the fuck ! Why are you in my life ? Why am I totally in love with you when I know that I can never and will never have any claim over you ?
This is where my high comes to die everyday. The realization that you don't feel the same way and probably never really will .