Chapter One

It was 01:20 in the morning. Angela, Jamelia, Sophia, Olivia, Chikamso and David were participating in some all nighter. This, simular to ones done previously, was cursed. Chikamso, being the homophobic asshole of a man he is, had a craving to say the f-slur. Jamelia, Sophia and Olivia tried to stop him. As to attempt to prevent him from doing such (at least in that very moment), Jamelia started spouting utter bullshit.

"If I say it, what happens?" Chikamso asked the group chat, those who were active in it at least. Jamelia had been waiting for the opportunity to say this all their life (this is actually false, but ok) and this boys bigotry finally gave her the chance to say it.

"Well, you morph into Lil Nas X. Satan begins caressing your backside," they stated. This was in reference to the song "Montero (Call Me By Your Name)" - a song Chikamso had just seen singing earlier. As the artist was openly a homosexual, she only deemed it appropriate to state that one would turn into him after saying a slur they (the person saying the slur) could not reclaim. He, as a response, began to ask God for forgiveness.

"Oh, God. No. NO. NO PLEASE. I'M SORRY, JESUS," Chikamso went on and on about prayer from that point.

"Oh," was all Sophia had to say, while David remained silent. Angela spawns from God knows where, and reiterates what Sophia had to say - "Oh."

While Chikamso is panicking about Satan munching on his asscheeks or whatever, David asks, "The fuck is wrong with you?" - such a polite question am I right? #SpeakingFromTheHeart #BFletcher

"Everything, you should know that by now," was the response he received.

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU," Chikamso blurted out after panicking or whatever .

Suddenly, Lil Nas X appears in his delicious attire. He begins, as predicted, caressing Chikamso's arse. He screams, obviously. But Lil Nas covers his mouth, beginning to sing "Industry Baby", while shrinking to pea-size, then beginning to use himself to peg Chikamso. It was horrific.

Then it stopped, and he went back to messaging the gc.

Still having some unknown kink/obsession for the f-slur, he ended up dming David the slur. #Boyfriends or whatever, I guess.

Jamelia ended up speaking of some cursed things including Chikamso and Lil Nas X - like him munching his trousers, or crawling up is arse.

And then...

He morphed into Lil Nas X.

CALL ME BY YOUR NAMEEEE, TELL ME YOH LOVE ME IN PRIVATE‼ CALL ME BY YOUR NAMEEE, I DO NOT CARE IF YOURE LYIN

the end el oh el