Let The Stars Align For Us

Until to this day, I am certain that I am not yet over you.

There is a feeling inside of me that never goes away. It is not hatred nor it is not longing. Or anything that you'd consider as a scar that would never heal. If I bring back the times, there were no certain memories of us that have me smiling from ear to ear neither there were no beats coming from your heart that will speak my name and a warmth touch of yours that I'd been wanting to feel again.

I know you've never really had a special feelings for me, you never did. But I did loved you and perhaps, this unrequited love was the main reason why I cannot find an end to this never ending black hole. Kinda ironic, but, it brings warmth to me by not being able to be reciprocated. They say it is the worst, yet how come this kind of love satisfies me the most that it keeps coming back to where it all starts?

Unknowingly, you were able to send butterflies though I am not a fan of those things. You occupied every bit of my thoughts, never leaving a space to anyone else and think of something else. You can just simply exist and almost do nothing, and my heart would be all over you, loving you even more.

But after all this time, maybe I am just this delusional teenage girl with a teenage day dream? Because you are not exactly a person to get over with easily, for you were never been mine and you were to me. Yet without knowing, this love for you blossomed beautifully and deeply .

And it brings warmth—something I can hold on for how many years, to paint my heart with yellows and blues.

That made me live even more. That made me think of not letting let you go. That made me love you even more despite it is one-sided and painful to know.