😇 12 😇

Dr. Lin smiles. "Yeah, Mr. Jeon is fine. We could save him." He says. Jimin sighs in relief. "But, we have to talk about this." Dr. Lin says. Jimin nods. "I understand." Jimin says. "Because suicide is never the answer." Dr. Lin says. "So what's gonna happen now?" Jimin asks. "I'm going to sign him up for conversations with a psychologist." Dr. Lin says.

Jimin nods. "Did you tell him? Or wait, is he even awake?" Jimin says. Dr. Lin chuckles. "Yes he is awake. And yes he knows." Dr. Lin says. "And he agrees with me." Dr. Lin says. "So he is open for the conversations with a psychologist?" Jimin asks. Dr. Lin nods. "That's good." Jimin says.

"How long does he have to stay here?" Hoseok asks. "We wanna keep him for observation tonight. If the night goes well, then he can go home tomorrow." Dr. Lin says. Hoseok nods. "And can we see him right now?" Yoongi asks. "Sure. But please keep it quiet. He needs rest." Dr. Lin says. "And please don't stay too long okay?" Dr. Lin says. The three boys nod. And then they follow Dr. Lin who is bringing them to Jungkook's room.

They are standing in front of Jungkook's door. "Remember what i've said. Keep it quiet and don't stay too long. He needs rest." Dr. Lin says. "Don't worry, we will leave soon." Jimin says. Dr. Lin nods and leaves. Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok walk into the room, after Jimin knocked shortly on the door.

"Hey Kook." Jimin says. Jungkook looks at them. "Hey." He says. Jimin looks at Jungkook's wrists. His wrists are wrapped with bandages. "How do you feel?" Jimin asks. Jungkook shrugs. "We were so worried, Kook." Hoseok says. "We thought we had lost you." Jimin says. A tear rolls down on his cheek. "I'm sorry." Jungkook whispers.

Jimin sits down on the chair next to Jungkook's bed. He carefully grabs Jungkook's hand. "Don't say sorry okay? It's not you're fault." Jimin says. "I'm sorry for making you all worried." Jungkook says. "Why did you do it, Kook?" Jimin asks. Jungkook sighs deep. "After Hayeon came to visit me, she really had hurt me with her words. And i just can't live without Taehyung anymore. So I thought this would be the best option." Jungkook says.

"Kookie, you have us okay? You are not alone. Come to us next time. Don't do this again please. Because you will hurt us if you do this again." Jimin says. "We love you and we wanna help you. So please don't do this again." Jimin says. "I promise hyung." Jungkook says. He smiles a little. Jimin smiles back. "Good. Just know that you won't get rid of us now. Now we all stay with you, to take care of you. And you can't say no." Jimin says.

Jungkook giggles. "Okay, hyung." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles. "You silly boy." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles. They talk for ten minutes before the three boys leave. So that Jungkook can rest.