My story how I lived the zombie apocalypse

So one day I didn't want to wake up but I did then I saw a massive zombie. Then she saw a man what was being chased by a zombie then she let him in her house. He was a nice man she thought. Then he started looking around the house to see what was there to live of but there was only enough for the girl. So he told her we need to start a farm with the seeds what she has. No that is a bad idea she thought. 2 hours later. We ran out of food!!!! Ow no no no. By the way my name is Billy also my name is Fran. Now many it was a good idea my planting food let's do it now or we will die of starvation. After the plant the the seeds. Billy how long do you think it will take to grow. I don't now sorry.
I think it will take a month so let us eat you. No I will not let you green ugly things eat me!! Barricade the window Billy!!!!
I will wait do you have wood? Yes in the attic. So wen the did they went undercover as zombies to find animals like chicken for eggs pigs for pork. It was not going well because all of them we turned into zombies animals. But wen they were going to give up they found 2 chickens and 4 pigs that way they needed so the grabbed them and left to go home. When they got home they made pens for all of them then bred them to have more of them for more food. After some time the food started to grow and the pigs and chickens started to multiply there numbers. Then they grabbed the eggs and chopped some pigs up for pork. Then they said this should last us a long time if we give all the plans to the animals.