Tom's first time

Romeo looked Tom up and down, and knew what he wanted todo, Romeo planted a kiss on Tom, and Tom kissed back.

As the two made out, Romeo took off his Shirt, revealing his broad shoulders, and muscular body. Tom looked him up and down and was hard just by feeling up and down Romeo's abs. Tom took his shirt off, he wasn't as Muscular or as Broad as Romeo, but he still had some muscle.

Romeo whipped off the belt of his jeans, and swiped down his trousers, Tom following not far behind.

Romeo layed back on the bed with his arms above his head stretching his muscular abdomen, and his massive biceps.

"W... What do I do now" Tom said looking at Romeo's grey boxers and seeing his bulge.

"How about you take them off for me"Romeo Smirked, he was always in control.

Tom now had taken off Romeo's boxers and just looked at Romeo's cock

"So... What now" Tom said worried that Romeo would make fun of him.

Romeo grabbed his cock and pulled it up
"Now you put it in your mouth"

"The whole thing?" Tom questioned

Romeo smirked again "if you can go that far"

Tom gently put Romeo's cock in his mouth and Romeo moaned

"Oh fuck man" Romeo grabbed the back of Tom's curly hair

Tom started to go deep on Romeo's cock, His tongue exploring every inch, making Romeo moan louder each time.

Romeo sat back up still holding the back of Tom's head, and began to thrust into Tom's mouth. Tom looked up at Romeo, making him harder. Romeo thrusted harder and faster, Tom tasting drips of Romeo's pre cum.

Romeo slid his cock out of Tom's mouth and told him to turn over. Romeo stood up and bent down to the level of Tom's ass. Romeo opened Tom's ass cheeks to see Tom's small hole. Romeo kept Tom's checks open and and spat into his hole using it as lubrication , then proceeding to move his fingers around and slightly inside the hole, making Tom jump.

" I think you're ready" Romeo licked his lips and as he slowly put his cock in Tom's tight ass.

"Oh fuck" Tom said as he felt Romeo's first inch enter.
"You like that" Romeo said going deeper into Tom's hole
Tom moaned again but louder this time, he was begging for More of Romeo's cock.
"F...faster" Tom said wanting more.
Romeo quickly slid his whole 8 1/2 inches into Tom's ass making him welp,

"You asked for it" Romeo giggled, he much preferred rough sex
Romeo slid his dick out and thursted back in, making Tom loudly grown, grabbing the bed sheets.
As Romeo moved in and out of Tom,
Tom was stroking his own dick and was now leaking pre cum all over his body.
"Fuck you're so tight" Romeo moaned
Romeo went in and out of Tom for around ten minutes

"I think I'm gonna cum"

Romeo took his dick out Tom's ass, and Tom got down on his hands and knees as he got prepared for the cum to paint his face white, Romeo jerked his cock off with one hand, and put the other hand on the back of Tom's said, Tom stuck his tongue out, he wanted his first taste of cum.
"Ah fuck yea" Romeo moaned as he released his warm white liquid all over Tom's face, Romeo rested his dick is Tom's face as Tom jerked him self off and licked his face full of cum.
"My turn" Romeo said Getting on his knees for Tom, Tom had one look at Romeo and busted all over Romeo's face, Romeo used his hand to collect the cum and eat as much as he could, he loved every bit of it.

Romeo laid back on the bed relaxing both of his arms at the top of his head, showing off his muscles once again. Tom followed not long after laying on top of Romeo's chest, small amounts of cum leaking from his dick.

"We should definitely do that again" Tom said looking up at Romeo, having no regret.