Life's first chapter

The liberation of the klexos

When the sun sets on your week, the feelings carry on, the stories don't stop either the effects of it all along, and maybe we will carry on but with those versions, we will last, we will connect, we will abandon, blurry as we see as we think, and for some time I assure you we didn't, cause the moment is all I had, with each one of my past, the moment was the desire I didn't know I pleaded for, and the waste of it wasn't even my choice, we did our best otherwise we would fall, into the unbreakable vow of whatever we had no guts to call love.

now something happened there I've walked out like I'm never the same, I wanted to solve but I only ruin and my touch as soft as it was, it was all a destruction, the kind of demolition you'll yurn for and the kind of devastation you'll be seducing till it falls in the sweet hands of yours thinking you got what you deserved and she thinking how evil she can go on you making one of the dolls, and as innocent you may think as unlit it spreads inside of me changing every peace of every step of each thought in all the ways I have ever pictured, till it creates the stones of hell one by one inspired from the ungodly ideas I had saved For you, for this.

lucky people can't hear what I think lucky people can't see what am seeing about more than one entity. Can't even recognize where or guess what anymore thinking may be time to win back my control, my insanity, and be once more the liberosis that I am, but as deeper it goes we kept going without turning till we can't notice whenever we got lost, whenever we were found whenever we're infected and healed and the way as disastrous as our hearts are getting through in this particular maze of fire. as black as the long nights we spent weeping our deadly thoughts, overthinking our smallest lusts that will never last.

Shut it down darling and take your dose of this mess of insanity till you'll prefer to surrender better than losing your psyche, you'll prefer not feeling anything but the warm breath over a dead heart, and not hearing anything else except the sound of truth whispered like a forbidden feat. And do nothing but observe the chosen loved ones drowning in the Red sea, with me lying in there, The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone and took what I've held dear, now enjoying it became the glory of the power we have earned

I've got myself into this mascarade and am not aiming to leave, found the version I've lost, the one I gave up hoping for better now I know hope is never enough to make it ever, an eclipse is what defined me and I would claim her for it. her, the one who knows me than I would ever do, And for blood, you'll get fooled, I claim the world I can guess, and the moves I used to see, the wrecking I made and the iniquitous deed we have craved for, hidden between the lines into our minds, lost in the fervor, in the vacancy, into the sweet bewitchery mistakes.

loving you is hard forgetting it is harder, hold my hand darling and never let go, what we had is too heavy we no longer feel inclined to hold close, so why letting go of the memories, letting go of the present was the only alternative and when finally the day ends I'll still miss you And only when the sun is down I may kiss you, only when my spirit is free
, burning alone feeling the breeze everything around us changed just in a second and it vanished away, hoping it may someday be as it never was, expecting from the world what we couldn't make for ourselves

You got me right but you did me wrong, pitty what we could've done by the urge of our basorexia that got us nowhere but back to our wretched world, back to strangers, back to reality, left only with the hiraeth we felt for our scramble, our extendedness, our chrysalism,
The space we've made to kill what was built under the ethereal souls of our Anemoia fantasies otherwise we will remain empty, forever.

and maybe only in the sun, maybe only when the day starts over And I stop being enthralled once and for all I will choose to let go of the love I forgot to deny, and the thoughts I couldn't bare but control, I may become the change each one of you could only dream about, and I may finally be free from those spirits who captured me in their cage of denial, of whatever we felt and would feel, all we lived and will experience, believing that the beyond exists and it's only ours to belong to, pretending we know all, and for a fact we do that's why we're gloomed, trying to get rescued unknowing we may sometimes be unworthy of the pain we claimed till we recognize our faces painted in sin.

That's only what the klexos offered us, our greatest shame turning to our biggest inspiration, our pitty becoming the love we never expected, and dwelling the past enormously is our favorite fad. so fear what is gone, knowing it may never change and mind what I think, that cannot be good, carelessly I act, that's only what they need to see, what they need to feel and live. And we will finally dance with the spirits of our dead lovers on the grave of whatever life gave us of all those miraculous feelings we can't speak about.