꧁•⊹٭𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛!٭⊹•꧂

This is the life. Sitting in a cute chair, sipping sweet coffee while surrounded by beautiful women. Finding the cutest little maid café that was one ten minute train ride away from U.A. was probably the best thing to ever happen to Kaminari. Not even Mineta knew about this place.

It was "Fluffy Bunny Sunday" and he couldn't be happier. Every maid had their own set of floppy bunny ears and cottontails with their usual maid dress. It was absolutely adorable. A place like this was exactly what he needed to wind down from school.

"Is everything to your liking, Master?" one of the maids asked. Her droopy ears hung down around her face like fuzzy bangs.

"Everything is perfect, as always," he said with a pure smile. Sure, he was a bit of a flirt and totally super cool, but there was nothing wrong with appreciating cuteness every now and then.

"Thank you, Master. Would you like to try today's special dessert: Sweet Bunny Cake? Its a nutty carrot cake with a cream cheese frosting in the shape of a bunny!"

"I would love to," he answered. Whenever Y/n asked if there was anything more he wanted, he couldn't help but say yes. She was the cutest and youngest maid the Sugar-Dreams Maid Café had. As the sister of the café's owner, she tended to help out on weekends.

It wasn't creepy that he knew that. He was just friendly with the staff. Not that he came to such an establishment often. It wasn't because the place was cute with actually good desserts. No. It was totally because of the maids. Yup, he came just to check out women.

Like a scum bag...

Kaminari sunk a little at the thought. He genuinely enjoyed the place. At first he came to oggle women, but as he came more and saw how much of a hard time the girls had because of weird men, he liked to be a bit of a refresher. His casual demeanor was a breath of fresh air for the girls and they loved to serve him.

At least, he hoped they did. Somehow, they always managed to send Y/n to serve him every time he visited.

"It will be served soon, Master!" Y/n said, a polite smile on her gently painted lips. To match the soft and cute theme for the day, the makeup looks for the maids we're lightly flushed pink lips and noses, a different style from the usually cool-toned colors used to fit the "dreamy" theme.

Kaminari sighed in pure bliss as he sipped on his sweetened coffee. This place was his secret stress reliever. Usually, it wouldn't be cool if he was caught at a place like this, but he didn't mind having the secret to himself.

A plate of a small rabbit shaped cake was placed on Kaminari's table, interrupting his thoughts on his guilty pleasure. "As you requested, Master," Y/n announced, bowing after setting down the dessert. "Your Sweet Bunny Cake!"

"Thank you so much L/n! Its almost as cute as you," he complimented, pulling the plate closer to him, unaware of the giggles from the other maids.

"Thank you, Master," she bowed, aware of the audience.